Bell ExpressVu keys?

Anonymous

Does anyone know if an FTA receiver can be used to view encrypted Bell Expre$$vu channels? I understand they also use Nagravision 2, so is it just a matter of pointing to the 91W satellite and entering different keys? Anyone know where I might find these keys or a discussion group for ExpressVu??

Outsider182
Unregistered guest
NO.

Read man..........

Anonymous

Outsider182, click on Search for this forum and enter "Bell ExpressVu". Nothing comes back, which is why I posted the question. I suggest you try to "read" a little before posting a blunt reply.

In the meantime, perhaps someone that actually knows the details could reply? Are we trying to determine how to extract the keys from the stream, or is it a different encryption algorithm that simply hasn't been deciphered yet? Anyone know of a good ExpressVu discussion group for assembly programmers interested in coming up to speed??

Username: Satmaster

Post Number: 7
Anonymous
I would suggest that you leave these bumbling idiot's to wallow in there own misery and join us at al7bar. tk it's a much better site with lot's of great info.........Good luck man

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 690
Al7bar .tk was a great site, yes, it WAS that when Forever and ALL other mods were still there, now all they have is left over posts and guides of those who left when new management stepped in.

Dunno Maybe
Unregistered guest
102 dump is merely rumour right now

when it comes out, yellow card / BEV will be compromised / hacked

Hearing a lot about this lately, maybe it is true

as for now, I dunno, and I dunno if anyone else definintely has either.

I figure a fix would surface pretty close to the time the rumour hit the fan, which would be shortly if this is truely true.

Amber88
Unregistered guest
what degree is bell expressvu? Also what channel does it have?

FlyingBird
Unregistered guest
Look at nimik satelites

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 833
82W and 91W = Bev

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 290
good morning Thill1951

Silver Member

Post Number: 837
BEV has been released on PANSAT 2 Models!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pansat 3500S
Pansat 2700A
Bev has been release for eighter models!
We will update BEV for all other models tomorrow!
Please wait little more for other models!

Regards
Blacklist

Tomorrow evening we will have BEV working on all other Models!

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 925
It already is working on lots of fta's . You kinda shot me down to early didn't you LOL!!!!!!

Terry38
Unregistered guest
hey guys try this for bev Key0 C2F3C833341D3E93 And Key1 85302D0AB1DAEBBC

Bronze Member
Username: Johnydepp

Post Number: 11
What about Veiewsat? Is it realsed for ViewSat2000Plentinum as well or not?

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
Yes Tim,and for you thill 1951 I told you rom 102 was hacked and they would release it in time, but your famous for your put downs but what the hell you can be wrong once in awhile hey thill 1951 ?

Bronze Member
Username: Decko

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 32
anything for fortec?

Silver Member

Post Number: 848
dssjunkiw...U are a piece of work!...ALL was RUMORS UNTIL TODAY!..so now U want to rub it in my face,,FU!...U didn't know anything until today,just like me!...u were just spreading rumors...U never offered proof!...grow up kid!

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
I had proof,I just couldn't give it to you in person but you called me names and know 102 is out and you now have nothing to say other then your regular put downs well no need to post back i've seen your act before (no rumors just fact! or I won't post ) Ya man!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 853
U are a Monday morning quarterback...screw off!

1st.. I don't even remember any BEV conversation with U (which I would like to see)...

2nd...I never said BEV would NOT be hacked

3rd..and even if U were right and I was allegedly wrong...who cares!...what do U want a medal?

Silver Member

Post Number: 854
dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2005 - 03:40 pm:

Herd 102 is dumped, anyone else? If this is true this is good newz.
dssjunk...U are an azzhole...I just found a post of your from yesterday!...U didn't now anything about Bev or 102 until it was made PUBLIC today...U only had RUMORS and were asking everyone else hear if they heard the same RUMORS!....U've been EXPOSED by me as a lying little punk azz troublemaker starting crap with me....U lose buckwheat!

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
Hey P.I !!If you realy want to do your work go back into september and find the real post you bag L1cker!!!! ther yez ther!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 855
Don't need to...the proof is in the pudding, 2 posts ABOVE!...that is a REAL post by you!...in fact thats an entire thread started by U yesterday,with NO replies from me or anybody!...lying troublemaker!!

Rom 102 ?? dssjunkie 1 1 11-23-05 03:40 pm

Silver Member

Post Number: 865
working Bev/bell keys

Rsa Key:
A5 79 B3 82 B0 55 Fb Cb 9c 47 8a Ac Db Ab 21 6c 2a
A6 Aa 6d Dc Fc E8 9b C3 51 F2 C6 5b 18 13 Fc F9 2c
82 53 93 F8 C0 28 36 Bb 74 A9 B8 30 55 6f 95 70 F9
32 2d 18 01 C2 13 7d 44 Fe 3a 1e 8a C5

Idea Key:
D1 02 9d C0 B2 E2 60 C7
52 42 72 A6 7b A2 4e 38

Changing a few times...new keys as of 1PM EST
C2 F3 C8 33 34 1D 3E 93
85 30 2D 0A B1 DA EB BC

New Bev/Bell Ecm Idea Key:
C2 F3 C8 33 34 1d 3e 93
85 30 2d 0a B1 Da Eb Bc

lifetime ultra
Unregistered guest
i have a lifetime ultra what bin file do
i need to get Bell Exp?

Silver Member

Post Number: 889
No bev bin for Fortec yet...and dishnet is better than bev...and the pansat bin will kill your receiver

new to this
Unregistered guest
Is BEV up and running after the card change? I am new to this and after 1 year of the old card they implimented the new one and no one I know can open up th card? Any ideas?

Username: Rossyjess

Post Number: 6
hi guys
I put de keys for BEV but i just open some of the channels can anybody can tell me why?
thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us