Skystar, Mytheatre - nimiq91-B@V - general info

Username: Officework13

Post Number: 1
i am having a little difficulty here. i have read for about a week straight and i have not solved the riddle. this is what i have so far.
my system
P4, 3G HT 1G Ram
PCI-DVB-s - Skystar2
Mytheatre 3.33

i have the B@V demo channel up & running @nimiq91 and i have scanned and am showing about 500 channels both v&r. of course they are all scrambled. i pay for these via my 2700 receiver, but i would like to use my cpu as a PVR.
now here is were i get a little confused.
i think what i need is something that goes in plugins & something else that goes in mdplugins. i have been getting mixed messages when reading. partly b/c i am seeing yankse.dll to be used along with softcam.key, as well as faust and fenrir. then the next post is talking about Krasnl and then the next one is MDwrapper, and then another one is the S2emu.

So which one should i be using. i guess the other part i am having trouble with, is that there is very little in the way of examples for B@V. or is this identical to dishnet.

i would like to know, which files i should have and which ones go in which folder. also does the KEY have to be updated every day. And is the key going to be specifice to B@V or is it anykey applicable to Nagra2, or will it be the same key as for Dishnet.

thanks

Unregistered guest
Here is what I have so far:
in plugins folder:
DVBCore.pas
MDPluginAPI.dfm
MDPluginAPI.pas
MDWrapper.dll
MDWrapper.dpr
MDWrapper.res

all other files, such as fenrir, krasnl, yanksee, softcam.key, etc in MDPlugins folder.

I have read that B@V is not working now, nor is it expected to any time soon. is your dishnet currently working? If so, I could use a little help there, as mine is not displaying any video. Hope this helps you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us