Fortec

Username: Avster

Post Number: 1
Hi everyone,
I am new to the Sat. business and was wondering if anyone can help me out. I got a fortec rec. and it usto work fine before but now no chan. are showing. Is there anything i need to download or do to fix this problem. Aperntly it went down for all users but i dont know how to bring it back up??? can someone help

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 784
U need to read the "helpful sites" thread and read their newbie "How To" manuals...good luck

Username: Moiz

Post Number: 1
Guys,

I need the new bin file for fortec lifetime ultra. Could someone please direct me to the link or attach the latest file. Thanks

Regards,

Moiz

momoffour
Unregistered guest
It,s in [link removed] you just download
the nov7 file and then go to my computer ,local disk (c) then FTA you will find it there click
on it the bin file will be there and the link
to download it.
then watch tv after.

Username: Avster

Post Number: 2
Where would i find these "helpful sites" and "how to" manual. I dont seem to see it on the fortec site

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 663
Here:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/168756.html

Username: Coolie11

Post Number: 9
Hi,
Could someone help me, I've got a fortec Star lifetime ultra in NY but I just can't seem to get any local Channels.

I have all the PPV,Sports,Adult and even the International channels. but NO Local's.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

COME BAG_B1TCH_BOY
Unregistered guest
a (31-4-skins)-This is B1tch-boy and Iam
going to fvck you in the azz just like I
did to Silly Thilly-1951....ROTF

_Would you like my dick now? Or later!

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 674
LOL yes now, wanna-be canadian, newfoundland reject, did they ban you out of the country just like this site, because your parents were accused of pedophilia, I guess they really fvcked your brains to a pulp....ROTFROTFROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us