Need new/more mods and site cleanup!

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 742
Hey Brian,mods,admins, owners here...why do U allow these troublemakers?...require a registration with email addy and some (not all of this ) will go away...and appoint more mods here to ban IP's etc to control these DSS forums...what is the problem with doing that?...the users here have asked this for years with no reply or successful....just explain your reasoning why U don't do the recommendations or monitor these forums more closely!

Your lack or response and efforts to stop these childish,immature and under 13,disrespectful, filthy mouth, posts DEFINITELY has hurt your credibility within the entire DSS community!...IF U can't be the best,then why be here at all,unless its just for the $$$$$$$$...

I can understand the NO files due to bandwidth, but not your total lack of control and tolerance for thrash talk and troublemakers..

A deletion of this thread or lack of an intelligent logical response will indicate that these forums are ONLY a $$$$$ thing for Ecoustics!

Lmao
Unregistered guest
Money money money money! The million dollar man!

Anonymous

I WOULD LIKE ALL TROUBLEMAKERS BANNED FROM SITE. THANK YOU!

Username: Thrill_is_gay

Post Number: 1
my user name say's it all...ROTF

thill1951wantabe
Unregistered guest
aww i am not a fan of him but i will say this thill1951 knows his $hit. he is a very smart person and knows his stuff a lot. he is a well known person on huhash. hes a smart guy other then when he says cool sat is the best... ahha listen to him

thill1951wantabe
Unregistered guest
personal i like the system now
and think it should stay how it is.

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 285
I am just glad I got them to put a restriction on the user names so we won't have threads ruined anymore! I can ignore the jerks like you say Thill, but when they make the threads so you can't even read them...that was driving me crazy.

Silver Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 164
THE ANALMAN COMETH!
NOV.18 2005 JUDGEMENT DAY!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us