What switch for DP Twin and T5? 2700A

Anonymous

If I had a 2700A and I had a Dish 500 with DP TWIN is there a switch I could use to also connect in a Linear LNB for T5 (97W)?

I thought maybe a 22Khz switch but Diseqc uses 22Khz also and I read somewhere it doesn't work. Can I put another diseqc switch or do I have to have seperate LNBF's on the dish 500 and then use a Diseqc x4 sw? Why is this stuff so complicated!!? Is there some book I can buy that explains it all?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hello,

Does anyone know what switch I can use to connect a DPtwin from one dish 500 and a linear for T5 on a 30" dish? Can I use a 22khz sw? Or do I have to get seperate LNBs instead of the twin and use a diseqc x4 sw? Only have 1 rcvr.

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 262
I believe you will need to use a seperate lbn if you wish to continue to get 110,119 and Yes if you have a pansat you will need to use the diseqc switch, it might be easier to get a seperate dish or upgrade to a superdish to get all 3 sats.

Anonymous

Superdish is too small for T5 and I think 22Khz will work in front of DP twin. I have seen info on other sites that says so. Does anyone else have any info one way or another?

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 640
@Anonymous

Superdish 105, look it up, it comes with dp34 switch and is meant for 105,110 and 119.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us