Generation Gap(not the jean store)

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 134
I am a noob on this site, which I value highly, due to the knowledgible help available, without which there would be no need for the site. I have visited other sites for files and faq`s, even made the mistake of saying where I visited from, you all know what a mistake that was(" what a bashing I got")[deleted by the mods], the point I wish to make is, the disruption(I have contributed also) has hurt the ppl. genuinely( provided they read) seeking help. My point is the lack of respect shown never was tolerated as I was being raised, the fact it is rampant here only proves the mods condone it. I don`t know much, but thill if you and the tough cookie club get your fill of it and move on, please let it be know by whatever means you`re comfortable with and EZOOSTICS will suffer a major loss.

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 618
@Thehitch

I know what you mean, but personally this isn't the only site I post on, I've been posting on most of the sites listed in that "helpful sites" thread, I know Thill is doing the same and I'm sure Spanky is doing it also, I've seen Slo hand on a few other sites. So you are welcome to widen your horizon, don't get too comfortable on one site, as other sites might offer different perspective on things.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 726
yes ...very true...I post at about 10 other sites, all linked in thatbhelpful sites threa...at most I even use the same nick as here...at others I have another nick..but as stated ,U should "broaden your horizons" and gain various insights and another perspective on ideas and learning..

helter..U must use another nick...same with all the other helpers here cause I never seen anybody here at any other forums.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 137
h3lt3r_sk3lt3r, Thanks for the reply and I have seen that you guys are contributing on other sites, have even noticed other nicks, but as far as an adrenilin rush(Kneegs), I find it amuzing, except when it dissuades others from learning.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us