Need 2 know where to find repair information for Proxima DP9200

Holly Hansen
Unregistered guest
I just purchased an old Proxima DP9200 projector and it had a very bad double image. I have aligned all three images and it is much better but it still has a slight double image shadow effect. When I cover the blue and red screens so only the green is being projected I still get the shadow. Any suggestions? The green screen has no horizontal or vertical adjustments only closer or farther away from the light source for focus and moving it either way has no effect on the shadow. Where can I find a repair manual for this model.. I have the user's manual. Or if you know how to fix this please let me know....

Anonymous

Holly I have the same problem on a couple of Proxima DP-6150s. I can not find a Service Code to allow me to adjust my projectors at all. How did you get yours or did you need one. My projector ask for a service code, Proxima says only for authorized service agents. Probably is easy to adjust if I had a service code. Thanks for any help or response.

Holly Hansen
Unregistered guest
Anon, I have not been asked for a service code. What I did was open the case and manually adjust each individual lcd screen. I covered two screens and moved the uncovered screen back and forth for focus. (on the green screen you should just focus with the lens and adjust the red and blue to that) When I got all three focused I then covered the blue and aligned the red image with the green since the green is the central screen and does not adjust left to right or up and down, I then covered the red and aligned the blue with the green. Make sure you loosen the two bolts on the back of the screens that keep the screen secured otherwise you will strip out the alignment screws. There are two screw heads on top of both adjustable screens, one screw adjust up and down and the other adjusts left to right, It took a while but after doing this my picture is much better but I still have a slight double image and like you i feel that this should be a pretty easy fix if someone could tell us how. Thanks...... Let me know if you figure out anything else.......

Holly Hansen
Unregistered guest
Come on folks, someone has to be able to help here. What good does it do to post here if no one can help me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us