Did i do something wrong?

Anonymous

when i change ch's, for example, i will be on ch 502 and at the bottom left it says the sat name, like echo 8, and it will show whats on that ch, but then i'l change ch, and it stays on 502, but instead of it saying echo 8 at the bottom left, it changes to echo 7 and then theres nothing on the ch. What the heck did i do wrong??
i really didn't want to post anything without reading other post, but i can't seem to find anyone that had this problem, or anything related to this.
If anyone could help, that would be great
Thanks

Anonymous

help anyone pls??

Bronze Member
Username: Back_in_black

Post Number: 14
you didn't do anything wrong...but your mother did...she should of swallowed you instead...ROTF

Anonymous

haha...your so funny........

Bronze Member
Username: Back_in_black

Post Number: 16
wasn't meant to be funny idiot...it's the truth..ROTF

Anonymous

i don't know what your problem is, i'm just here trying to get some help with my sat. and then here you come with nothing better to do, and talk sh*t to ppl

If you don't want to help, then don't say anything at all

Username: Cmoore

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
You have "double" channels in your list.
Go into your channel manager and delete the one that doesn,t work.

Anonymous

Thanks Clayton Moore

Anonymous

Can someone please help me? I am new to this whole thing and I know less than a novice.I followed instructions but still could not get my lifetime ultra box to work. I aligned the dish which shows to be getting signal from Echo 6, 8 and 7. I loaded the factory flash bin from the FORTEC website, went menu configurations, searched for the satellite signals I needed, installed a17bar FTA ultra_051106_284Ex_NTSC, scanned for channels( found over 400 channels). Here's the set back though. Anytime I click on a channel, the box works as if it's searching for the channel, a weird number like 8 shows on the box, then a fizzy screen shows up for about 5seconds, and then I'm back to a blank screen. It's like the box is rebooting or something, but I can't watch anything. I'm sorry to sound so ignorant about all of this, but I just started operating this box yesterday, and I know even less than a novice. What am I doing wrong? I'm willing to learn but I don't know where to start. Please help. Anyone? What I noticed is that when I tell the box to scan just FTA channels, it will scan and get only like 4 channels that I can view. However, when I tell it to scan all, it scans and gets the satellite channels, but they wont view, but do what I described above. It's like the box is not descrambling or something.Please help.

Username: Cmoore

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
Maybe the File u used is corrupt, download another and try again. Are you sure your signal is strong enough, and your antenna setup is correct? Get some "How To" guides, and do some research in Fortec Discussion at various sites.

Elliot Ness
Unregistered guest
if u have a 2500 clone how can u tell a non-killer bin from a legit one?

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 584
@Elliot Ness

You flash your box with it and hope for the best..........

But seriously speaking, every reputable site either removes the clone killer first and then posts the bin or posts an already safe one.

You also do it with a hex editor and remove the code manually.

Anonymous

go to dsstester. there bins are very reliable
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us