Bent dish

Anonymous

Got a new 3ft dish today. It arrived in a cardboard envelope! :-( It's edges are slighly bent in a cople of spots, mostly on the flange on the back of the dish. On a flat surface, the dish looks pretty good with a small gap between it and the surface at the bent places, maybe a 16th of an inch at the most. How much damage is acceptable? should I send it back?

Username: Back_in_black

Post Number: 7
of course you dumbazz...send the flcuking thing back and tell them azzholes that you want a new dish and to package it right this time...sounds like a bunch of dumb fcuking twats at this company....ROTF

Anonymous

Boy you really told me. Now go squeeze your pimpley face and shut up.

Just want to know if it is worth sending back because it will be a pain in the a..

Bronze Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 96
From your description, unless you want to wait, or give the shippers a lesson, you should be fine. The dish I am using I got from a local scrap yard and seriously warped, I just reshaped it best I could and it works fine here in Fl. Once again unless you`re in a fringe area it will be fine, but testing is the only sure way to eliminate guesswork,.

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply. I figure that I will test it, located in Hawaii. But seeing as how this is my first set up, it may take awhile. If i was going to complaign it probably should be sooner than it will take to set up.

Bronze Member

Fla.

Post Number: 98
Hey Anon, you could always register the complaint and say you will try it and then if it doesn`t work for you, it will be returned, that route might buy you sum x-tra time to return.

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 572
Yup, Anonymous check Better Business Bureau (bbb .org) you'll probably find that company's history there, along with any complaints they might have had.

John-Ann
Unregistered guest
Mr.Hitch & Mr.h31t3r-sk31t3r.Why don't you
two give Thill the boot! You two can do more
for this sight without Thill. I see you two
are not blowing your top and being RUDE to
people like Thill. I believe Thill and
Kne-grow are one and the same person. I also
believe he has two different PC!!!!!!!!
I didn't do nothing to him and he told me that
he was going to get me and my wife. I wanted to
call the police. This Thill is a sick man! I
also believe that you two can makes this sight
# one without Thill!

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 113
Hey John-Ann, not that thill1951 needs any back-up, but he and a few others were instrumental with me undertaking this hobby. While I was trying to learn and overwhelmed by my lack of knowledge, I found the BS a refreshing change of pace, let alone funny as h3ll. I took nothing personal regardless how crude it was. When it comes to personal slights I simply rebuff them or reply in kind, how can they be taken seriously when you are a mature adult. I consider the source and discount accordingly. You might lighten up and actually have some fun...

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 696
John-Ann...U are a liar...show me or anyone where I threatened you and family..U are just starting BS to sway people your way cause I have gained POSITIVE attention here which U don't like,cause U want to be the center of ALL attention..

BTW...please do call the police and provide them with all of your proof....they will lock U up as a head case in 2 seconds...(hmmmm though I woukldn't mind owning U and the cops for slander and false arrest)...heck...go for it, I can always use some extra cash to blow...I don't need it,but I would enjoy spending your money!

also yes the present helpers do NOT need me here,they are more than capable of dealing with the newbies here..

Thileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Unregistered guest
Thilleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous

I thought thread hijacking was a pet peave of yours.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us