How to get channels that are missing!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 142
Hello, i think i have found the fix to get channels that come up blank after a while:

whenever you see channels go blank for no reason, be it dish network doing it or what, i think this is how it works to get them back, its easy!! :

go to satellite setup to the disecq settings,
let your remote scroll thru 1 thru 4 to change the disecq, and put it back where it was. do this on echo 7 and echo 6,8. and you will see your channels back up!! mine did!! ttry it!!

Username: Mercuri

Post Number: 3
Tim,

Can you be more specific? I went into MENU and I don't see any disecq settings. I have a Pansat 2500A.

Thanks for the help!!

M.

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 590
@merk uri

Menu>Installation>Antenna Setup

Username: Micorveta

Anasco, Puerto rico Usa

Post Number: 1
need epg x mrx1000

Username: Aam

Post Number: 10
I have a Megasat FTA receiver, how do I get the channels including the international channels which went away a few months ago. I have Dishnetwork service?

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 270
Put this bin file on the megasat:
http://www.fsfta.com/viewtopic.php?t=1087 (fortec bin)
or this one:
http://www.fsfta.com/viewtopic.php?t=747 (pansat bin)
Your choice.
Note:
The megasat remote can do both Pansat and Fortec. If you press the power botton and F at the same time and hold it for about 5sec. It will change to Fortec mode.

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 271
One more thing AM. Don't post the same question 3 times in 3 different threads. Just start a new thread if it is a new topic. People are not very happy when you start hijacking threads.
Another hint for the future, there is a search feature at the top of the page which you should use to find out if anyone else has been asking the same things you have been. This way you can just read what answers they were given and not even waste any time posting.

Bronze Member
Username: Aam

Post Number: 12
Thanks Spanky, I am new to all this...I don't know how to put a bin file in the unit. I also went to the link but even after registering myself I couldn't log on. I also wanted to find out if I would be able to get ALL the channels including American and International...Thanks for your help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us