Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 636
Kneegrows...take some more meds dude!

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 561
@Punjavi Da

What the hell is the clone of a clone, but a clone? cloning hardware is not like.....I don't know compressing a dvd movie where you would lose some quality with each time you compress it.

north ontario
Unregistered guest
Hey congrats Punjavi! Now you'll need an RS-232C Female to Female DB9 straight Cable
http://www.radioshack.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=rs-232c%20cable&kw=rs-232 c+cable

Pitching In
Unregistered guest
C&P from.... [link removed]
PANSAT 2500A SETUP GUIDE

FLASH:
Requirement:
TOOLS:
1. A PC
2. A Female to Female straight thru SERIAL cable (DB9) or an adapter for normal serial cable

UTILITIES:
1. 2300_2500_1500 Downloader.exe
2. gtools .exe

FILES:
1. X8500_2500_10_05_04.bin
2. x7500_x8500.channels51704.gtd

Step 1:
Connect the 2500A and PC thru the serial port using the tool 2 (above), turn the 2500A power ON. Double click the utility file 1 (above) to get this:
Step 2:
Type in the STB Model: key:global, hit BIN file button and select file 1 (above) then Download button:
WAIT until it said Download completed before go to the next step.
Step3:
Find utility file 2 (above) and double click to open the utility, then File, Open:
Step 4:
Find file 2 (above) and open button:
Step 5:
In gTools select Tools, STB Connect:
Step 6:
Download and wait until it said Download completed before go to the next step.

Setup is done now follow these to configuration 2500A and watch TV.

CONFIGURATION
Setting up this receiver for Di$hnetwork is not hard at all! You MUST follow the instructions. They MUST be followed IN ORDER.
If you don't know what each one does and or not sure if you have done it correctly you CANNOT just go on to the next step and expect things to work out. IT WILL NOT WORK!

1. Flash Pansat 2500a with latest x-8500 bin file. (This MUST BE DONE to DESCRAMBLE the Di$hnet Nagravision1 encrypted data). Use a RS232 Serial Straight Through Cable and Com Port 1 on your computer. Use the flash utility and x-5800 flash file.
2. In antenna setup, select satellite you want, select transponder #1 for bird 110 (Echo 8.6) or #23 for bird 119 (Echo 7). (This MUST be done because we know that these transponders actually are transmitting now).
3. Still in antenna setup set LNB to "Standard" and freq to 11250. (This MUST be done to receive a QUALITY signal from the Satellite).
4. Still in antenna setup, rotate your dish to find the satellite you have selected, watching the QUALITY meter at the bottom of the screen. Get this as HIGH as possible. (This MUST be done before trying to do #5.).
5. Scan satellite for channels. (This will load the channel list from the satellite to your receiver).

6. Go to parental control and use PIN 0000 to get to the 2nd PIN and it will take you to a screen where you can turn the KEYS ON. ((This activates the keys in the x-8500 flash, in file1 (above), to decode the scrambled signals)).

7. WATCH TV!
You can now go back to your channel list and delete all of the channels that do not have a $ in front of them, they are
"Ghost Channels". Rename all the $ channels to whatever you want.

P:S: You can get files from that site, buy you will have to register.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 659
U know that has been posted here 1000x already...nice idea but people need to READ...this link would have been more than sufficient...https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/174920.html

Username: Cryogenic

K-town, BC

Post Number: 7
besides that, that wont work on a clone.. i know because ive tried.
I would suggest posting information that you know will work. This is how peoples things get broken

Fool of me
Unregistered guest
dont buy clones! I bought a Metrosat and one of the audio/video terminals of the damn chinese sh*it broke down.
I wasted my $150.00 bucks.

Sorry for you Purjavi.

POS
Unregistered guest
U bought a POS

Username: Lore

El paso, Texas El paso

Post Number: 3
Ineed help to download new bin# for pansat, please help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 573
@carlos chavez

future-fta .com, that site will change your life.

Elliot Ness
Unregistered guest
@ Punjavi Did u use the same software of original pansat 2500 for ur clone 2500a?

abado
Unregistered guest
where the keys

Silver Member

Post Number: 595
@abado

In the FTA receiver.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 124
Hey Charlie, Plees wat dew FTA meen. Eye wuz luocin fer "Free Training Academy", haf eye fynd et?

Silver Member

Post Number: 596
Eetz akshooalee a Free Trade Agreement.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us