Help woth Sat

Username: Hockeys_back

Post Number: 2
Here's the thing.....a few day ago there was a really bad wind storm, and my satellie moved. So obviously i lost my sat signal. Now i got the signal back, but i had to use my old recevier cause i am not familiar with my new Pantec. Anywho...got the signal, but when i connect the sat to the Pantec, theres a black screen. Now i just wanted to know do i need to do something in the menu screen to fix this problem, or do i need to enter in the new codes??
If it is the codes could someone let me know, step by step on how to enter these new codes in, and if i have to get some program to install these codes in, i have the cable to hook up to the computer.

Thanks

Username: Back_in_black

Post Number: 4
thrill the retard would be more than happy to answer this ridiculously stupid question...ROTF

Post Number: 3
ok, forget it........when i posted this message, i didn't have time to look at all the post's, too busy with work. But after i posted it, i got a few minutes to read the other posts and i found the question to my answer in 2 minutes.
Thanks

Post Number: 4
i put in the new bin codes for my pan2500 and my sat 110 is working but my 119 is not. what did i do wrong??
Also, when i change ch's, for example, i will be on ch 502 and at the bottowm left it says the sat name, like echo 8, and it will show whats on that ch, cause i got that one to work, then i'l change ch, and it stays on 502, but instead of it saying echo 8 at the bottome left, it changes to echo 7 and then theres nothing on the ch. What the heck did i do wrong??
i really didn't want to post anything without reading other post, but i can't seem to find anyone that had this problem, or anything related to this.
If anyone could help, that would be great
Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us