Channel Glitch

Anonymous

Hi guys

while fooling around with n2 keys for the recent change, i accidently deleted all of my channels. i re-blind scanned echo 7 and echo 3 to get the channels back, but what im finding is that both dishes only pick up international channels. ive rescanned several times and reset the factory settings but every time i scan, the reciever (pansat 3500s) only picks up international channels. nothing is wrong with the dish itself, what am i doing wrong? is this common? how can i get my american channels back? ive done a lot of faq reading but can't find anything.

help out a kind old teenager lol

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 235
have you reprogrammed with the latest bin

robthomas123
Unregistered guest
yea the last one i have is bin119, is there another one more recent?

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
no you have the most recent did you redo the parental control and the nag 2

Anonymous

yup, thats why im able to see the international channels. im thinking it has something to do with the scanning? is echo 3 & echo 7 the right dishes to get both international and us channels?

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
I don't use 3 so I would have to look up 3 but echo 7 and 6.8 are charlie

Username: As400

Post Number: 3
Check your LNB Local frequency let me know what you see.
echo3 is 61W and echo7 is 119W
Do you have two dishes?
Not sure if this would make a difference. just trying to help.

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
Are your sats going to the right ports 119 -1 and 61.5 -2?...And blind scan each sat one at a time.

Anonymous

yea 3 im sure on is international, echo 7 is giving me the same list of channels as echo 3 though which is bizarre. i thought maybe the problem was the way the channels were displayed but after selecting the echostar package under the sat menu, nothing. i dont get any channels below 400 something. Anyone have any ideas?

Update: i just changed the bin to 120 cuz i found it on pantecdvb, but still no change
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us