MULTI-STAR RECEIVER

MULTI-STAR-ROTF
Unregistered guest
My friend got a Multi-star 2500....And I understand its a clone....Can someone tell me what bin-file I need to gey it working, also do
I need to enter new keys.....Do I use the pin file for a pa*nsat 2500? Just asking, Or can you
tell me where I can go for info....ROTF

Can't be bothered to Sign in
Unregistered guest
Read the threads on the subject for f**k sake

Anonymous

If you mean Multistar Maximum 2500 then you would use the latest Digiwave Fixes. Do a Google search for "free FTA files" to find some sites.
A post from this morning:
ok. load up the new bin only, once it says GOOD, power down receiver, unplug and set up on tv.
ok it wont work right away, go into system settings and hit the red button to bring up the key guide.
now find nagra 2, not nagra
KEY00 f29874441c6577d8
KEY01 17e3e11d894e5345
save key and presto, free tv again......

Thank you both....ROTF
Unregistered guest
SORRY-(Can't be bothered to Sign in)I didn't mean
to upset you....forgive me.
(Anonymous)-Thank you for your help....ROTF

Its working.....ROTF
Unregistered guest
Anonymous-Thanks I got the box working....I did
what you said....But the picture didn't come on
right away....I didn't get a picture at all and
I thought I did something wrong and I was about
to give up....And my wife pushed the button in
the center of the receiver.....And the picture
came on....Iam watching tv again....THANK YOU.
Is this a reset button for the old files....ROTF

Username: Cmoore

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
wasn't registered when I gave the info, glad it's working, you were in radio mode, that's why no picture.

Username: Sal9

Post Number: 3
HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!!
Can someone help me please!! I have a Multistar receiver, not sure of the model number because there isn't one on the receiver but it looks exactly like this http://www.pansatusa.com/download.htm. It seemed as though it took the flash but the receiver won't even turn on now. What should I do? I still have another receiver that I have not touched yet. I used to manually input the keys for my receivers to get them running but apparently that doesn't work anymore. I have a single LNB setup pointed at 110W. I am in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I have a brand new dish with a tri LNB setup that I haven't even installed yet because I can't get this one working yet. What do I need to do to get both receivers to work with the PPV channels? Please any help is greatly appreciated. Drinks are on me!!!! I have a pretty good understanding of these kind of things, however, I have never done this exact thing before. So step by step would be appreciated if possible. Thank-you. Thank-you.
HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!!

momoffour
Unregistered guest
don,t worry i did the same thing but with lifetime ultra ,it will come back to life if it have the flashing thing moving back and forth in the numbers place,take the plug out
and live it until the next day.
when it works download digiwave7000 bin from [link removed]
it,s working fine and i have all the channels back.

Bronze Member
Username: Cmoore

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 11
Yes, load the latest Digiwave Bin, but do it on the one you have't touched yet. If only using 110, have Disceq off in Antenna setting, and Frequency at 11250. Scan for your channels, and once you are running, do this to get locked unit running again:
1:Power down units.
2:Connect your 9 pin cable to both units.
3:Boot up working unit until a show is on (This unit is now the Master).
4:Boot up the "locked" unit (Now a Slave).
5:The memory from the Master will Load into the Slave now by itself. You will see it loading when your screen goes black.
6:-Once the transfer is done your picture will come back on, but don't touch the "locked" unit until you see "GOOD".
7:Reboot the "locked" unit and it should come back to life.

Post Number: 4
Thanks guys! I downloaded the program and bin from the site u gave momo but when i click to setup comm i get an error, i tried to upgrade software and it is stuck on connecting... what should do? Thanks for the help!!

Post Number: 5
i also tried to read user data and it said factory data of the receiver is not valid. I don't think the cable is faulty because i just used it last month and it worked fine. "Maybe" the program is not recognizing my receiver. I don't know. Do I have to flash it with a factory Digiwave bin or something??

Username: Coolie11

Post Number: 8
Hi,
Could someone help me, I've got a fortec Star lifetime ultra in NY but I just can't seem to get any local Channels.

I have all the PPV,Sports,Adult and even the International channels. but NO Local's.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

I HAVE A FORTEC STAR ULTRA THAT I AM TRYING TO HOOK UP TO MY SUPERDISH USING A DP34 SWITCH. I ALSO HAVE 3 ADDITIONAL RECEIVERS FROM DISH NET ALREADY HOOKED UP IN OTHER ROOMS, EACH ONE WORKING OK. THEY ARE ALL LOOKING AT 121, 119 AND 110. I NEED TO KNOW THE ANTENNA CONFIGURATION AND SCANNING PROCEDURES TO RECEIVE CHANNELS. ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS AS TO WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT SEE? ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us