HELLO, I WOULD LIKE HELP WITH ILO TECHNOLOGIES DVD RECODER TO MY DIRECT TV DVR RECORDER!

Username: Maxx432

Post Number: 1
HELLO, I WOULD LIKE HELP WITH ILO TECHNOLOGIES DVD RECODER TO MY DIRECT TV DVR RECORDER TO RECORD MY "SAVED" SHOWS, AND TO RECORD THEM USING MY ILO TECHNOLOGIES DVD RECORDER TO "BURN" MY SAVED SHOWS! I AM STUMPED! I CALLED DIRECT TV TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT, I GET NO HELP!!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS/HELP? I WOULD APPRECIATE!!! THANK'S!!!!!!!

Peas
Unregistered guest
NO SCREAMING PLEASE!!!

Username: Maxx432

Post Number: 2
eat my cornhole

Unregistered guest
Please Help! I have a comcast dvr box hooked up to an hdtv on component 2 of the tv. I just purchased a GO/Video vhs/dvd recorder. The tv is on channel 3 but in order to see a picture, I have to switch to component 2. The vhs/dvd recorder is on channel 3 but I cant get anything to record, even playing back on video 1. I have called the cable company and they are of no help. I tried connecting an s-video cord and just the audio cords and it still won't work. Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you.

Unregistered guest
Please Help! I have a comcast dvr box hooked up to an hdtv on component 2 of the tv. I just purchased a GO/Video vhs/dvd recorder. The tv is on channel 3 but in order to see a picture, I have to switch to component 2. The vhs/dvd recorder is on channel 3 but I cant get anything to record, even playing back on video 1. I have called the cable company and they are of no help. I tried connecting an s-video cord and just the audio cords and it still won't work. Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us