Answer for Slo_hand2

Anonymous

LNB type: dish pro, using two Lnb, quality 85, strength 99%, looking for 119 and 110, bin used 282t3 (posted 11/7/05)

It reads in antena setup lnb standard, lnb local freq 11250, 22khz off, diseqc tone b, lnb power reads on, tp 12224v20.000, positioner setting disable, satellite scan fta

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 218
did you download the dishpro channel list, you must use the dish pro channel list

Silver Member

Post Number: 219
I tried to upload a channel list for you but was too large a fine you can get one at future-fta.com you need to register but ii's free

Anonymous

@ slo hand2
I dont have one... I am doing a satellite scan but it seems that it is not enough to pull out all channels. Is that step completely necessary?

Anonymous

@slo hand2
Im not sure if this is going to resolve the problem buy anyway thank you for your help

Silver Member

Post Number: 220
get the channel list then rescan, is this brand new to you? have you ever had a channel list?

kameha
Unregistered guest
Yes it is. I had a pansat and i was using echostar package option. I thought that it can be done the same way with this system

Anonymous

Yes it is. I had a pansat and i was using echostar package option. I thought that it can be done the same way with this system

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 226
What receiver are we talking about here? Is it dual LNB or Twin LNB on the dishpro?
And that antenna setup you gave, is that for 110 or 119?

Anonymous

It is a forter ultra and the setup is for 110 and 119

The other question im not sure... the satellite has two lnb but no diseqc like my other dish

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 228
When you go into antenna setup which one are you listing it can't be both? It is either one or the other. Or do you have the exact same settings for both of them?
Do the LNB look like this:
Upload

You should set Diseqc for 119 to Port 1 and for 110 to Port 2. Have you had it up and running before ? Fortecs have issues with these LNBs.

Bronze Member
Username: Barangay

Detroit, MI U.S.A

Post Number: 16
It looks like I need a channel list, this was my question to this posting. Where can I get the Channel list? I have the this LNB's (twin) but I'm only getting 119 using the DISEQC switch. Please help/

Hi All, I have the C00lsat 4000 and downloaded the new STB FIX (NORW20051108 and everthing works BUT I notice something after I checked channel listing for 119' satellite.

Problems.

1 2 Local Channel
2 4 Local Channel
3 5 Local Channel
4 7 Local Channel
....and so FORTH....
239 8800 CHANNEL

THEN

240 WDBJ
241 KVTH
242 KVLD
243....and so FORTH
547 ETC3

The 1 to 239 all SAYS SCRAMBLE
wherein all the 6 HBO, 4 SHOWTIME, 4 CINEMAX
are all SCRAMBLE

Then 240 to 574 are all open but there's only 2 available HBO (HBO Latin and HBO COmedy, 2 SHOWTIME ONLY - SHOWCS and SHOWBYND..These are the channels available from 110' but showing on my 119'

Prior to this when we had the BLACKOUT I ran the BLIND SCAN, Could it be got messed up when I ran the BLIND SCAN?

I am using the TWIN LEGACY (DISH PRO) that has 110 and 119 outlet and the DISSEQC 1.2 switch but right now I'm only connected to 119' since I having hard time putting them together it wont come out at the same time, so I took the DICSEQC for the meantime but my 119 is meesed up.

PLease HELP and advice. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

Anonymous

slo, spanky thanks for the help

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 587
No such thing as a TWIN legacy Dish Pro..thats a contradiction of itself!...KNOW your own equipment before U ask for help!...are U people for REAL...U want help but U don't even know your own stuff,nevermind have enough sense to ask an intelligent question..

Yeah and I drive a BMW Ford..

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
Me too!

Anonymous

That show's what kind of person are you (THILL1951). YOu are un-educated, no manners at all. Maybe you're a lazy azzhole that doesn't do anything at all just to be the smart azz. LAZY - NO JOB.

Oh I get it..that's the reason why people around here has bad comments about you because you're like a B*TCH that shows-off and talk too much.

Hey @MSY, don't mind him at all, People here are willing to help each one another. Maybe you made mistake but that's how it is and start to learn what we are trying to achieve here.

Bronze Member
Username: Barangay

Detroit, MI U.S.A

Post Number: 17
Thanks ANONYMOUS

I am new so I thought the LEGACY word is correct, but anyway thanks, I'm starting to learn one by one and soon I will write things clearly and more understandable. So I can be help by others right away.

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
It all starts by reading and then need be ask questions ,thats how I started and now can help in certain issues.Thill and the boyz help regular but once in awhile they need to vent! Right boyz!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us