Panasonic TX-22LT2 fault

Username: Dsmithmobile

Post Number: 1
Hello
was wondering if anyone on the forums could give any advice regarding my lcd tv,basically i was watching it the other night when all of a sudden it lost the picture and left a white screen and thats all its displaying now,you can change channels and the audio is there but no picture whatsoever even when playing a dvd through it plus you don't even get any settings menus or teletext so i'm wondering if anyone has any ideas as to whats wrong with it and will it cost a fortune to repair?
regards
Dan

Bronze Member
Username: Cuylar

MN USA

Post Number: 39
I assume you have unplugged the TV and left it unplugged for 10 min and plugged it back in to see if that fixes it. There is a reset you can do with the remote too but i dunno where i found that at. If the unplug doesn't work then repost and i'll look again.

Username: Dsmithmobile

Post Number: 2
thanks for your advice,i've had it disconnected for a few days but when i plugged it back in its stil the same,just shows a white screen so i can only assume somethings blown and it will no doubt cost loads to repair
regards
Dan

Bronze Member
Username: Cuylar

MN USA

Post Number: 66
not always... call a couple repair shops and see if anyone will give you an estimate.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us