Jvc hd52z575

Username: Mikefrustrated

Post Number: 1
purchased the jvc hd52z575 i get a red flash every once in a while on the screan doesn't matter if i'm playing a dvd or vhs or my direct tv with tivo. now i am also getting the yellow screen i have to shut the tv off and on several times to get the color to work. any ideas???

tvshopper
Unregistered guest
You have light engine problem most likely. Take pictures and send them to JVC in Wayne, NJ.

Don Ridgely
Unregistered guest
I've got the same set and mine just started doing the same thing several weeks ago. Going to call JVC tonight and see if I can set up a warranty service call. How do you take pictures of something that only lasts an instant? I'll have to describe it to them.
Don

Silver Member
Username: Wearenotalone69

Post Number: 287
Please guys to better "document" problems...

POST DETAILED info.

(This may help get our sets "upgraded" if the numbers point towards a design flaw.)

(Translation, if there are 500 posts with people having the same problems, and they post detailed info it would be hard for a mfg to deny there IS a problem.)

Model /Mfg
Mfg date
Serial number "range"
When purchased

Syptoms: What set is doing

If set is plugged into a UPS to FILTER, and protect set from BROWN-OUTS.

How many hours run each day
Note for how long set is turned OFF, and left OFF, before turning it back on.. (if other words state if you turn the tv off every hour, Or do you leave it ON for say 3 hours each day, shutting it off, and only turning it back on the next day.

(SHORT on /off cycles stress the LAMP, you don't want to be turning it ON for short periods, then OFF, and then back ON)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us