No name 2500A said to b same as pansat

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 27
Upload hey people theres a no name reciver call 2500a selling for $129 the guy at the store said it to be same as the pansat 2500a, my question is would i be able to load the bin file for the pansat 2500a and get this reciver to work?

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 287
@jimmy

Instead of going for the next cheap thing, why not just get a pansat 2700a for $149, at least that way you'll know that it is legit and not a clone.

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 28
tell me where in toronto i can get a pansat 2700a and i'll go get it, the 2700a out here is going for $260, i recently bought a view sat for $265, but i need another reciver i was just wondering if this one will work.

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
@jimmy

A place called "Ebay," works great, be it toronto or zimbabwe, $149.

It will probably work, but at least with a legit receiver you'll feel safer whenever someone tries to kill the clones again, I don't know what else to tell you, sorry.

john77
Unregistered guest
yes it will work, but you must get a clone patch bin, instead its the end for this receiver. (you can also use the fortec ulta bin also (clonepatch bin).

moimeme
Unregistered guest
Guys please, how can I flash a Dish Network Box that has a Smart Card, but not a port that I can use to connect the box to the computer.
Thank you

Silver Member

Post Number: 298
@moimeme

Depending on your box, look for atmega128 and a programmer.

moimeme
Unregistered guest
"h3lt3r_sk3lt3r" It's a Dish network 301 Reciever and Nagra 2 smart card. A black box.

Username: Wissam

Post Number: 1
is this box a pansat clone, Ihave one like that but instead of free to air it say DVB america. The one I have is dead no power. I'm not sure if it is a pansat clone, anyways i've treated it like that I loaded a bin it worked for 10 minutes and then boom no power, Now I was talled to jtag and i've never done that, is there anyone here that might have this kinda of box that would be able to help me out. i need to bring it back to life.Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 543
its a cheapo clone...thats why it has no power and needs to be jtagged...had U spent a couple dollars more U wouldn't have that useless junk now.....some people are penny wise and dollar foolish!..and then they pay for it in the long run!

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 544
all rep[utable DSS sites have the manuals on how to Jtag that...dsscommunity.c*om has 10 different Jtag manuals for it!...good luck..hope U have patience..

Username: Wissam

Post Number: 2
I can not find support for this type of receiver any one got a link that takes me right to the manual , thanks,

Letmeon
Unregistered guest
@jimmie

pictured receiver, Bin, check w/factorydirect TO.
They shud no.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us