Need help to interface TV Guide feature in my Plasma

Username: Cgabe3607

Escondido, Ca USA

Post Number: 1
I have a 42" plasma TH42PX500u with which I chose to use an HDMI connection with my Cox cable converter. Because of this connection I can't interface with the TV Guide feature. Is there an additional connection scheme I can use to also interface with the TV Guide feature?

fx
Unregistered guest
You need to setup the internal settings of your cable box properly. Which model cable box (STB) do you have? It will be made by either Motorola, Scientific Atlanta or in rare cases by Pace. Post back with the model and I should be able to help you display your guide data over the HDMI interface.

xvxvxvx

Escondido, Ca USA

Post Number: 2
I have a Scientific Atlanta cable box model
Explorer 8300HD

Escondido, Ca USA

Post Number: 3
How do I setup the internal settings of my Scientific Atlanta cable box so I can interface with my TV'S (Panasonic Plasma) TV Guide while using an HDMI connection for my cable converter?

fx
Unregistered guest
Press the pound (#) key on your remote, go to more settings. There should be a user menu to enable guide data over a digital HD output.

xvxvxvx

Escondido, Ca USA

Post Number: 4
There is no pound (#) key on my remote for the cable converter

Escondido, Ca USA

Post Number: 5
Since I hace a HDMI connection with my cable box (Scientific Atlanta) I can not interface with my Panasonic's TV Guide feature. If I use a splitter from my main coaxial cable and create another input connection to my TV. Will I be able just to interface with the TV Guide feature
only with this connection. All I want to do is use the TV Guide feature for info.

Escondido, Ca USA

Post Number: 6
Help,
Can anyone help me??????????????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us