This will fix most of your problems

the proctologist
Unregistered guest
I have a pansat 2500, and i have a killer list. The best way to do it is as follows.
1-go to menu- channel edit- delete- all-OK, (this will delete all your channels), but don't worrie-exitout.
2-menu- installation- blind scan-select a satelite-ok(this will take about 20 minutes per satelite, depending on wich one you are using, in my case is 110 and 119. Repeate the same for every satelite, after you're done exit out.
3-Now you have the latest info on every channel, and if you had any blank channel that had moved, it will be picked up.--Now you have one long list of channels, and your favorites don't have name it will say fav1, fav2, etc,etc. Now you have two options.
Option a-edit in the receiver--menu- edit channels-and then you'll be able to delete channel that you don't want, rename favorites, or rename channels, asign favorites, and sort your chanels.
Option b-go to sharpc.com and download the latest free version 1.5.6 of channel master. This will make it a lot easier to edit. After you have the program running, and the receiver connected go to tools--read from STB-this will take all the channels from the receiver and put it in the program to make it easier to edit.By doubleclicking on anything, channel names or favorite names you can edit, is realy easy.Make sure to click on satelites so you can see every channel.
4-After you are done editing-go to edit--reorder channels-check assign station id(sid)-OK-go to tools-create template-save,this will create an excel file, that you will need later for loading everything back in the receiver Don't pay atention if you open the excel file and it looks wierd, you don't have to open it.
5--Plug your receiver, you don't have to reflash, all you have to do is-open channel master-click on satelites so you can see every channel-go to tools-apply template-check box apply tid/nid--OK-go to tools--write to STB-select your receiver-next-next-and wait until is completed--and enjoy--you should get every channel, and the EPG should be present for every channel. the bin I'm using for pansat and quantum is X-85BL_050924_255_api(N)and it works great. those of you that are help by this can pay me by being decent to each other and by shearing info when you have it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us