Dish Network (QUESTION and HELP)

Username: Barangay

Detroit, MI U.S.A

Post Number: 1
HI All, DSS & FTS Gurus, I have a questions:

1). I have the DISH NETWORK box before 3700 and with Black Card inside. It works until the card expires on September 30, I've heard that there's no more solution to it. Is there a solution to it, If somebody know's?

2). Since the card expire, I've heard that the Yellow smart card (NAGRA - SW-2) will still work using the old receiver 2700/2700/3700 but I don't know how to start, If it does?

3). If 1 an 2 does not have a solutions at all, Is buying an FTA a very good advice, will it last? What brand is the best or they are the same. I wanted to get where the channels are free like all the members here.

THANKS A MILLION Times whoever can shed light tio these questions.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 373
READ!...if U think the members here get free TV,then do some more reading and U'll find out how..

no1b4me
Unregistered guest
boy you were a great help...

I am sure he could have done without your traditionally totalitarian authoritativeness to boost your feeling of importance that contributed absolutely zero to what he asked.

Are you bipolar or something?

Silver Member

Post Number: 385
hey azzhole...U have post 4x here in 2 minutes and NOT 1 post is informative...and ALL are bashinf...so STFU...and hit the road loser!

kneegrows is back!

no1b4me
Unregistered guest
Again... just insults from some low class POS antagonistic poor excuse for a human being...

So what, who cares how many times I post... phhhht, like this discredits my message or something, LOL, boy you are lame....

...and what's this? some one is back to to help you bully LOL, who the hell is kneegrows anyways and why should I care, with a racial name like that he must be as intelligent and civil as you...

It's not me who is the total azzhole here. You can not authoritatively tell me to "STFU", who the hell are you... but an idiot. You STFU.

I'll kick you azz every time you get rude so be careful, I will expose your mad hatter syndrome every time, smarten up.

I'll be here, watching your every antagonistic move... and you will fear me, heh heh

Whatta filthy Imposter
Unregistered guest
LOL....... "hatter" = One whose occupation is the manufacture, selling, or repair of hats.

Silver Member

Post Number: 392
U will be gone soon loser..U and the rest of your chimps!..we all here are wise To you and your aliases ...the admins will ban U soon!

thilly1951
Unregistered guest
LOL, seeking to bully in numbers now are we? LOL What a wimp..

The admins would do well to faciltate an intelligent forum and clearly see our motives and my point here. I am not being profane like some poor excuse for a human being. I represent and defend the underdog seeking information in a civil manner.

It is you they may reassess in banning by simply reviewing your insulting posts. This is what this forum is for, not power tripping. Wouldn't that thwart your platform to excercise your authoritative holier than thou bullying and rudeness under the guise of assistance.

BiIIy
Unregistered guest
Just Ignore the SON OF A BIITCH !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us