Magnavox 52" Walmart tv

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 429
I am looking for a new HD tv, i have never had anything over 24"...i know you laughing but at least im finally upgrading. I want to spend under a grand on the television since extra cables/hd receivers still need to be purchased.
ANyway, what brand tends to be better? Magnavox, Toshiba, or RCA. Walmart currently has a 52" Magnavox for just $799, the 52" RCA for $998, and i have found a 46" toshiba on the net for $800. which would you choose? thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Chiphead

Post Number: 14
I have a 27" Magnavox that's got to be 15 years old and it still runs well.
I've had all kinds of problems with RCA products.
Don't know much about Toshiba.
Good luck.

Bronze Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 29
I purchased a Mag.51MP392H the second day they came out( would of bought first day but wasn`t in my truck), any how it has performed flawlessly for over 1.5 years and I really like the auto function that adjusts the pic. size to full screen. At the time the price was unbeatable, less than 1K, A friend came over soon after and he also got one and the same results.

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 430
ya thats the model, the one i was thinking about was not 52", it is the 51MP392H. walmart has it on sale for only $799 here, if i were to get it i would just need to buy some component cables and a HD receiver right? anything else? also how much is HD cable per month, this is needed right or is the HD receiver good enough? thanks guys
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us