Thread of Appreciation

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 328
I notice here how its rare when somebody gets a "thank you I appreciated your help"...there are some people here that I think all of us, both experienced and newbies, deserve to show such a sign of appreciation..I believe the following should be made aware that their efforts are APPRECIATED and COMMENDED...if I miss some people, sorry, its not intentional..

Sparky
helter skelter
slo hand
vibr8tor guy
boot
James Millard
PRFRMNJ
MC
Maple Leaf
Bib Mac
various "anonomous"
and others I might have forgot

This site and all the members and users here owe a sign of gratitude and appreciation to all these people above...remember, a simple TY (thank you) goes a long ways..please do NOT let this thread die, and show your appreciation here in this thread whenever somebody is helpful and kind to you..

Anonymous

actually I would like to thank you LK for all the help you have given us in order to help others. Thanks again an old friend

Anonymous

Thank you for all your help.

The MarIboro Man
Unregistered guest
no prob. .we're here to help

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 144
Clearly the above post is just an imposter of the real Kne_grow or he would use his actual username.

Thill,with all the time to help that you put in I think you deserve a thank you as well. It sounds like you have been helping people for years, it is one of the most important parts of the satellite hobby, to have reliable people to turn to for help. I still appreciate all who have helped me through the years and that is why I try when I can to return the favors - this is the way things should work.
Nice thread!

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 122
I'm with Spanky on this one, even before I started posting here or on other forums, I spent hours and hours of reading helpful posts (including LK's and I thank him for that, thanks LK).

Aside from that, I think ANYONE here who has something constructive to say deserves an occasional thanks, because without people who DO answer to those who are in need, this forum would just be non-existent, so thanks.

Which brings me to my last remark :-), and Harvey Keitel said it best in Pulp Fiction, "Let's not start sucking each other d*cks just yet."

Silver Member

Post Number: 331
U know if this all ended tomorrow,we had a long GREAT run from the F cards, H, HU, and now FTA...thats a LONG time! (what 8-9 years or more)...its been a great hobby and met many great people...so, I would have to disagree with Harvey..

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 184
I appreciate the thought thill if I helped one person one time then I know I have done what I could to better this community.
I am no expert by any means but have learned a lot since I started and thought it only right to pass on that knowledge.
I must again thank LK and others for there help and inspiration.

Grateful Dead
Unregistered guest
I want to thank whoever made my channels all come back again (6:00 PM-ET).

kimmykae
Unregistered guest
ya did miss one guy that was here that helped alot and thats john kratz he imed me and helped me get my fortec ultra up and running. im sure he did the same for other people as well. if you see him tell him kimmy says thank you very much.

T.V. MAN!
Unregistered guest
Keep the good work up boyz! I don't think you guyz realize how many people you have really helped. Cheerz!! TY!

CIueless
Unregistered guest
I want to thank all the good hearted guys here for their generosity and unselfishness.

I know its hard to withstand the nagging, bashing and lazyness of certain morons. But in spite of that, many of us are watching free dtv thanks to your help. So thank you very much.

Silver Member

Post Number: 348
"many of us are watching free dtv"...I don't think so Tim!...we all wish that were true..I believe U meant Dishnetwork aka Charlie aka Dicknet..The intent of your post is clear and well received..

Six Pack
Unregistered guest
(Of course I thank them for there help) but I also wanna thank Thill and Spanky and Helter and Slohand and specially the Admin that are doing an incredible job keeping this forum a decent and cleaner place. Maybe those 2 subhumans Bit*chboy and Knee*grow will try to raise hell again but at least they have been contained.

Hawaiian Time
Unregistered guest
Thankyou all for everything that you did! If Dishnet would go down today, it was still worth it for me to buy my pansat months ago. It gave all of us a sense of power over the Big Guys with the Big Bucks. Free ppv,hbo and everything else for all this time. All the helpful posts, downloads etc., helped me acheive things that I would not believe could be done. If we go further, great, and if we don't, that's ok too. There are a lot of very intelligent people in here and my hat's off to you!

Silver Member

Post Number: 358
U made a good point..U accomplished something U couldn't believe U could...maybe some might gain some self esteem and self confidence, when they succeed..Its all up to U...if U put in the time and effort to read, listen, and experiment, U will always be succesful at no matter what U try..

Those that don't read and put in the effort will never succeed and anything...thats why I call them Lazy...and thats why I highly encourage effort and READING!, its rewards are unlimited..

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 193
I agree thill , you must have seen how many times I tell PPL here "read, read, and then read some more , then ask a question if there is something you don't understand.
Reading is it's own reward, if not for places like here I would never have attempted FTA, and now I pass it on as we all should.

Silver Member

Post Number: 411
I have seen many more people being lately being cordial, appreciative and thankful in their replies..keep up the good work guys..

also noticed people uniting more to oust the troublemakers..maybe things are a changin..for thr best!

Silver Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 163
THE ANALMAN COMETH!

Anonymous

Post Number: 163
163 posts of THE ANALMAN COMETH! what an idiot!

Anonymous

ignore the jerks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us