Mikobu III m6.2

Username: Scripter

Post Number: 1
Guys question. I have dish network, have the receiver. I have a mikobu III m6.2 programmer, I know how to hook it up but what do I need to do next to have it read and program a dish network or globcast card?

Thanks

no1b4me
Unregistered guest
Kindly excuse the rude reponses, the world encompasses all types.

The Mikobu is for Direct TV and not dish. This has not been hacked yet and may never be.

As for Dish, they require a different programmer entirely and only ROM 1 cards are compromised, not ROM 2. They are also trickier to set up requiring extra parphanelia like JTags etc...

They discuss cardless receivers here since this is the most widely used free TV out there. Easiest and least expensive too.

It would probably take a newbie a lot of research to find out what is what to date and these arrogant rude replies deserve little support should they ever run into questions that expect answers. They take but no give, these cheap rude arrogant priks. Ignore them. Don't be afraid to ask anything, after all this is how we learn, just look how stoooopid these rude people are answering nothing to only insult. Shame on them.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 311
Your reply has much merit...but using and impostering the real coder no1b4me nick, is much ruder than any replies.

Anonymous

thanks admin :-)

Username: Tango

Post Number: 1
anyone knows what happened to HBO E and HBO W

Thilly1951 is a Goof
Unregistered guest
what's so rude about it thilly, he was a Dave coder not FTA

how do you know it wasn't him anyways

do you ever post without a holier than thow schitzo attitude, must blow to have to eleate some feeling of imprtance this way...

Username: The_kneegrow

Post Number: 9
you're right thrill is a fcuking goof...but that doesn't give no1b4me imposter a right to use that name...out of the fcuking gazillion nicnames out there he uses one that will go down in DTV history....no1b4me should be retired, and the imposter azzholes should pick a new nickname...ROTF

mili
Unregistered guest
well your ID is real genius too impersonating millions of Americans LOL

and like he sayz man, how the hell do you know it wasn't the real guy

punjavi doo
Unregistered guest
the real man is dead. he had a terrible car accident.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us