Bad News Bears
Unregistered guest

Dish Network doing another card swap..
Looks like you have maybe at most
2 months left of free tv

Bronze Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 88
Finally! Some real proof that FTA's won't work, thank you for that.

Nintendo Guy
Unregistered guest
I already told you some days ago ( but my thread was abused and deleted ) there is something very fishy going on. Dicknet is cooking something very nasty coming on November.
You see.....Dicknet has been letting us have all the free TV we want, and everubody is buying there new expensive FTAs.....but theres a catch to all this !
I have been warning you repetedly, but nobody wants to listen.....soon everybody will be having black screen all over again.
So you better be prepared.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 744
not really........

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
Nag 2 has been hacked 101 102 cards have been dumped so that tells me TV wide open ,long time!

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 281
102 is NOT dumped!...thats why No Bev!...but a card swap, if TRUE will stop any plastic hacks..FTA ia another story..

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
Not true! here in great white north 102 is dumped and ready to go but not released. First money to be made with FTA and 101 cards. Fact!

Anonymous

dssjunkie you are a moron! In this business nobody sits on a hack. Money is made by selling a hack not by sitting on it for stupid reasons so others can beat you to the puch.

Next time you make a dumb comment please repeat it to self and make sure it makes sense.

shut up idiot!!!
Unregistered guest
it's so funny seeing guy's comiung out of nowhere, theses are probably the same guy's saying that dishnet would never work again, and who are they saying that the fta's are gonna go down, theses idiots know sh.t, who are they to say that there isn't a rom102 dump, they are used to programming their sister's cards and think they know everything about testing.. why don't you shut the fu.k up!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 286
well then SHOW me and millions of others this 102 dump and a BEV hack and a REAL plastic hack!...mouthage!

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
OK DICKY! What i know is rom 101 is basicly rom 11 card !If card swap (if even happens)in the next month or so means people that can money on this until the end and then start all over again with insaine prices!That the deal MONEY! Didn't come from no where been here longer then you! And this is why i dont post chit DICKY!

You go boy!!!!!
Unregistered guest
I here that!!

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 181
To Quote Chicken Little "THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING".

FTA4rvr
Unregistered guest
Lol

quote;
Not true! here in great white north 102 is dumped and ready to go but not released. First money to be made with FTA and 101 cards. Fact!

What ever the fu ck u smoking plz share!

Bronze Member
Username: Bjkidd

Post Number: 29
c/p
All Dishnet did was change the encryption key - they have the ability to change the key daily. Because currently the hacking community can read a ROM101 card and retrieve the new key all FTA were up and running a day later. It is unknown at this time if the hacking community can release fixes within a timely manner if Dish Network does more than just a key change. Based on facts we feel that within the next 3 to 6 months the cheaper fta receivers will not be able to counter what Dish can do.

Bronze Member
Username: Bjkidd

Post Number: 30
and then this site claims the atmega 128 is
working with n2
http://satgroup.ca/sc/view_product.php?product=C1041

Anonymous

the atmeha 128 claim is very suspect...known scammers are the sources it and now spamming it...ez123dish,TDG,tomico, and Lackman..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us