DOES ANY1 HAVE A ARIZA ULTAR 500?

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 14
does any1 have a ARIZA ULTAR 500 UP AND RUNNING DISHNET? IF SO DOES THE RECIVER GIVE ANY PROBLEMS IT WOULD BE HELPFULL TO KNOW CUZ I'M GETTIN 1 FOR $150CDN AND IF IT CAN WORK THEN Y WASTE ANOTHER $100 ON A PANSAT OR VIEWSAT, PLEASE PEOPLE GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK.

Bronze Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 78
This is like a groundhog's day for crying out loud, jimmy ariza is NOT SUPPORTED as well as a viewsat or a pansat, if you want to get Ariza go ahead, just don't come here complaining that your TV isn't working, because you can't find a new bin.

Anonymous

yeah no what u mean this guy asks for advice..but don't wanna listen...jimmy run along..

Username: Haazar

Post Number: 2
Ariza dose work with N2. It runs great and so far I havent got any problems with it. The only thing is that there is not a lot of support for this receiver out there as yet. Yo can find the N2 bin on other websites.
It is a good receiver for the money.
happy testing

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 274
Its software and technical support is rare..yes a few sites have some limited software but its not a popular product..the money is irrelevant if the software is VERY limited and technical support is non existent!...its like buying a car that they don't make parts for anymore,yeah U get it cheap, BUT!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us