ARIZA ULTRA 400/500 FTA SAT

Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 7
can any one tell me if their's any support for this reciver ARIZA ULTRA 400/500 FTA SAT. REC

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 230
Very little...they are not very popular.

Pansat...viewsat...coo*lsat...dreambox and then the various clones are most common

Fortec is common,but I see many negative posts about them..

Post Number: 8
can any one tell me if this reciver ARIZA ULTRA 400/500 FTA SAT. REC can be programed for dish net and where can i get info on how too

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 240
it can...go to another site where they have files and the info how to...no files here for any receivers..there is EXTREMELY little support for that receiver...very few files anywhere..these sites do have them

[link removed]
www.al7bar.tk

Post Number: 9
i think your right their is not N2 bin for this reciver i'm going to a Pansta 2700a for $260 canadian dollars do u think thats a bad price?

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 116
Jimmy I guess you ignore your previous threads because I posted a link to a site with pansat2700s for 205 CDN or you can just stick with the $260. You have asked 3 times now. Here is the link one last time: http://www.kusat.com/go.php?path=/mpeg2/price.php

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
spanky i would like to get it from kusat but then i have to pay $25 dollars shipping so runs me up to $230 and i dont have time to wait on shipping i need a reciver now, i keeping asking about the ariza 500 because i can get it for $150 dollars right now at the store, but first i would like to know if dishnet would work on their i checked out some sites and saw they have a fix for NG2 the only bad feedback people give is that it had a flickering problem and the channel editing problem.

grimreeper
Unregistered guest
theres n2 bins for the ariza.ariza is made by global technologeies the same people that make fortec and pansat

grimreeper
Unregistered guest
you can get the uploader and bin here http://www.ftacentral.c@m/index.php?PHPSESSID=e57015a41127758377887898c10ca977&direction=0&order=&direc tory=Ariza&PHPSESSID=e57015a41127758377887898c10ca977

grimreeper
Unregistered guest
change the @ with an o and it works fine.dude why are you such an @sshole to people

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
Don't worry these posts won't be here for long. The admin will delete them and hopefully ban the username from being used again.

Jimmy $230 is still less than $260 and it is only a couple days for shipping? And either way from what I have been hearing on other sites, dishnet will be stepping up their Electronic Counter Measures (ECMs) to a higher encryption so these slower processors such as the ones in Pansat's/Fortecs/Coolsat4000s/Ariza and whatever else is running the older technology won't be able to handle it- this may just be a rumor but I have been reading more and more about it recently. It would be smart to get the fastest processor possible which is in the Viewsats and Dreamboxes or even the new Spacestar.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
r u on messenger spanky if so please give me your screen name it would be helpfull thank you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Sorry I am not on messenger and if I was I couldn't post a screen name because of people like b1tchboy and kne_grow rules. If you look around you'll notice C00LSAT and PANSAT are both releasing new receivers with faster chips in less than a month, so it makes me believe that they know about this new ECM strategy and are prepared with the newer units but it could also just be rumours to sell the higher end units who really knows right now?

Anonymous

Jimmy where in the GTA can you get the Azira for 150.00

Anonymous

Go to www.factorydirect.com , many branches all over the GTA!! Azira 400/500 for $149.99!!!

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply i have heard that the Azira 400/500 are not supported. The one to get is the 700 series which is supported. If this is so could you please direct me to a place in the GTA. The last price i have seen is around 250 Cdn. That is way over priced just like the Gas Prices.

dishdish2
Unregistered guest
Im just starting with Ariza500, though have some experience with Echostar Nagra1 programming. Could someone answer these questions:
1. How is the setup for Ariza500 done ?
2. What data files are needed ?
3. What programs are needed ? and what site they can be downloaded from ?
4. what kind of cable to connect it to my PC ? is it female-to-female null modem or straight-through ?
5. Is there a way to get Nagra2 channels on it ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us