FTA RECIVER PRICES

Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 3
hey people my satilite store are selling these fta recivers for these prices: ARIZA $175 PANSAT2700A $260 COLSAT $320 BLUEJAY2 $200 PANSAT3000 $170 THESE ARE THE PRICES IN CANADA I NEED TO GET A RECIVER FOR DISHNET AND FTA CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHICH IS MY BEST BUY OR ARE THESE PRICES TO HIGH?

Bronze Member
Username: Getoverit

Post Number: 14
i see on ebay the c00lsat 7000 pro for $229. u can get it from a dealer for about the same price. i'm not sure on shipping to canada. try g00gle or ebay for your price range.

Top Jimmy
Unregistered guest
i would try ebay for best prices - u could go with this guy -this seller is great for canadian orders (i know because myself and friends have all purchased from him) :

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZsurreal79QQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aME FSQ3aMESOI

Anonymous

how can i open the hockey channels?? and where can i found the channel 664alter ??

Bronze Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 95
Jimmy, those prices seem a little high (not terrible though), I would go for a Viewsat or Dreambox but I guess it depends on your budget. If you want the cheapest price just grab a clone (like a pantec) and be careful what you load onto it.

Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 4
SPANKY I WOULD LIKE TO GET A VIEWSTA OR DREAMBOX BUT WHAT IF DISHNET GOES DOWN THEN IT WOULD BE WASTE OF MONEY, AS FOR THE PANTEC MY FRIEND HAS ONE AND I CAN REMEMBER HIM TELLING ME THAT IT WENT DEAD CAN U EXPLAIN HOW THIS CAN HAPPEN?

Bronze Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 97
They put clone killers in the bins. Then people change the bins and take the clone killers out, so you have to be careful what you load onto the unit. There are ways to repair his Pantec.
Maybe you would be best with the pansat2700 if you just want a reasonable price without the worries, but it just seems that for that little extra cash the viewsat is much superior. If you do want to try the pansat 2700 here is a link to a Canadian site that sells them for a reasonable price...http://www.kusat.com/go.php?path=/mpeg2/price.php - $205 CDN.

Username: Thehitch

Old Town, Fla. Dixie

Post Number: 6
Hi Guys; I bought a pansat 3500s a week ago and just found out they don`t have any, but offered me a orasat 5.0 for a discounted price. Are either of these any good as far as tweeking for free chanels and are the files available to alter them? I have been trying to find out what I can but only found sellers evaluations.

Anonymous

steve pansats are ok, but stay away from orasat 5.0 there just too unkown,viewsatplatinum seems to be the top fta going right now,very good support, coolsats very good also, Dreambox not for the average peep

Bronze Member
Username: Max5wm

Post Number: 79
I have one new C00lsat Pro left for a reasonable price if you PM me. United States only.

Old Town, Fla. Dixie

Post Number: 7
Anonymus,thanks for the heads-up. I have tendency to be impulsive. I like bells & whistles, but am too stupid to take advantage of them. The pst 3500 has a card reader is that useful? Oh, by the way orasat is supposedly made by the same engineers who designed colsat, does that matter? Why can`t I spell clsat correctly?

Anonymous

steve at this time there is no need for cardreaders...in the future? nobody knows..there used for couple subbed p0rrn chs. on T5.....steve when you buy a fta...the most important thing is the support

Old Town, Fla. Dixie

Post Number: 9
Good Morning Anonymous; Thanks for the support. My options are (1) pnst3500 (2) clst 400 pro (3) vwst. The supplier say he has clst in stock(he also said same when I paid for pnst), but does not offer vwst. No telling how long it will take to get refund and I can`t afford both while I wait for money back, so I guess its wait for pnst or trust him on clst. In your opinion is the vwst. worth waiting for as opposed to the clst or pnst? Thanx I value your views.

GOOD LUCK
Unregistered guest
Does anyone in Toronto known where I can buy
a FTA receiver thats real good for n2 and what
should i be paying for it, in Can money!

Anonymous

Newbie Here thinking about jumping on the wagon, has anybody heard of a kill coming down in November for dnet? Is this a good time to buy?

Also, please explain why dnet is cracked and not dt v aren't they using the same encryption technology?

Also looking in Toronto, Canada, so far reading is leaning me towards a pansat 2700A or 3500

Mucho Gracias

Anonymous

steve if you can get your money back..go with a viewsatplatinum, they have a little more horsepower, are cheaper in price,support is very good,you won't be dissapointed,if not take the ccoolsat

FTARULES
Unregistered guest
The Pnst 2700A or E and the Pnst 3500S are the newest Pnst FTA made. Either one will do.
Just grab yourself one or three and enjoy.

Bronze Member

Old Town, Fla. Dixie

Post Number: 11
Thanks Anonomous, I figured it took them a week just to tell me they didn`t have what I ordered, no telling how long for a refund, so I settled for the C@@lsat 4000 pro for $200 shipped. They swore to ship today, I just hope they don`t use Two Men And A Camel Shipping to do so. Appreciate your help, now back to reading posts and trying to learn what I can befor I ask stupid ?`s and piss you helpful guys off.

OJ Simpson
Unregistered guest
dunno about the others but I never had any problem with my 3000 clone. Runs great. That was what I paid for mine too about 6 months ago.

now if only NDS would release the combination to get into Dave or some one smuggled P4/5 into a multi million dollar lab to reverese engineer =)

My doorstops and hundreds of dollars in cards could be put to use again... and if FTA did Bell again too we could get BEV,DAVE, and CHARLIE all open... heh, ya I know, not likely and be happy with what we got for as long as we got it... this is testing for ya... ya just never know...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us