Atmega N2 Hack at HashHU

N2Atmega Hash
Unregistered guest
HashHu.cxm has N2 Atmega Hash

dssguymissleadingyou?
Unregistered guest
no its not. they are misinformed or just trying to boost there numbers for profit

Unregistered guest
Hi how are you doing?
I got your message from Ecoustics.com. I was just wondering what kind of software was out there to fix cards or eliminate cards. Is ExtremeHU a good program? Where can I purchase the most up to date software and hardware for my computer, for DSS purposes? I used to repair access cards, but they always seemed to get Looped rather quickly! Anyway, I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks, Matt R.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 219
U are about 2-4 years too late..

Username: Revripp1

Post Number: 1
So, there is nothing out there to work on access cards? Any info on the subject, and what people are doing now a days to get free dss, would be greatly appreciated!

Silver Member

Post Number: 220
There is no access card hacks,except rom 101 dishnet cards which must be mailed to a dealer and even that is already failing..U might want to read about FTA (no access cards) in the many DSS forums,including here...DTV is not hacked,but Charlie is with FTA...READ MUCH..there is alot of info everywhere,if U read it..

Bronze Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 91
Wow, Extreme HU? That brings back memories.

Silver Member

Post Number: 223
How about Basic H !..and the BS loader..

Post Number: 2
I don't know? Do these work,(Basic H, BS Loader)or am I throwing my money away messing around with them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
That was even before Extreme Hu!!! If you are looking to get d*shn*t then get an FTA receiver like a Viewsat/Pansat/C00LSAT - you just program them by hooking up to your computer and transferring a few files over. Easy compared to the old dishnet or direct cards you said that you used to repair.

Post Number: 3
I know you'll find this hard to believe, but I almost lost my life in a car crash. I have been semi-comatose for years. I just started getting it together. That's why I am not up on this stuff. But, thanks for the info!
Do these FTA receivers give you access to all channels so to speak? And where would you recommend I go to purchase one?
Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
Wow! It's good to see you are back up and at it, sounds like a really serious accident.
For a receiver:
I would do what Thill1951 suggests and go to any of the sites in the following thread:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/168756.html
then go to one of their sponsored sites (banner ads)
I would suggest a Viewsat Platinum but it will depend on your budget.

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
I forgot to add:
These receivers can give you full access to all the channels if you choose to do so. Check the sites for which receivers have good support -mainly Viewsat/C00LSAT/Pansat - the files and support is very important in keeping access to all the channels.

Anonymous

atmega fix...I hear is a scam run by the former ez123dish.c om, TDG, tomico and possibly Lackman again..

Justanoldman
Unregistered guest
I would like to see the modifications needed for the receiver before I send 200 for the atmega fix. Can you attach that receiver file?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us