Complaints About USERS?

Bronze Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 80
Helter, It seems to be working but they did delete my orginal thread about complaints.
Here is the link again if anyone wants to send a legitimate complaint about spam or bashing
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/22.html
make sure you include the link to the thread in question.:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
This was the ADMIN response from the last problems we were having:

Spam has been removed from these threads.

IPs and users have been banned, but the malicious user(s) keep finding a way to come back.

I'd say that was successfull battle. Thanks for your help Helter.

Grateful Are We
Unregistered guest
Hey guys..........Thank you so much for helping clean up the forums !!!
Hope ecoustics bans the troublrmakers.

keep up the good work and helping us newbies.

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you -

Anonymous

They keep coming back cause there IP's are spoofed.so ur wasting yur time

The MarIboro Man
Unregistered guest
well, if they come back we'll be ready for them
cause we are some tough cookies.

Anonym
Unregistered guest
...."They keep coming back cause there IP's are spoofed.so ur wasting yur time"....

How is it wasting time by cleaning up useful threads Mr. Positive?

Bronze Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 59
Sure Spanky no problem, it's good to see a clean board for a change.

@Anonymous

Sure they can use proxy servers, but I doubt those bright minds will be desperate enough to go through all the troubles just for an FU post.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 177
Well glad to see you reposted this thread, hope it stays, it was an imformative thread and should not have been removed.
Let see if we can bring this forum back to be one of the first sites people come to for information and to share ideas and information.
We might be few in numbers but we have prevailed!!
good work everyone!

The MarIboro Man
Unregistered guest
no prob ..

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 208
Good posts and threads disappear all the time here...get use to it..its a package deal here,U don't get to pick and choose...as a last straw, on ocassion the jerks posts and some good posts will disappear to appease the few who remain and help...I never understood the reasoning to delete good posts and threads,but it happens all the time,whenever people complain about the jerks and they are threatened and their posts deleted too....this site knows it cannot function with all jerks, so it throw us a bone every blue moon..guaranteed the jerks will be back today..its a vicious cycle and again I say the mods are involved..

Anonymous

why u so negative thill? if ur the one that has most helped here always?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Thill,
At least they did ban IPs of the people that have been tormenting yourself and others, even if we have to sacrifice a thread or two it is still worth it. We will just have to see if they come back and if they do I'll just keep reporting them.

Anonymous

How is it wasting time by cleaning up useful threads Mr. Positive? Well because you's will never stop the troublemakers that have spoofed IP's and mr. testbaby who is responsible for 99% of the bs here will never go away. So your wasteing your time (right testbaby?) btw thills not being negative he knows better

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
We still do get threads cleaned up so I have to say it is not a complete waste of time even if doesn't go away it also doesn't stay posted. I think Thill is just a little burned out from all the bashing.
And what kind of pathetic person gets a spoofed IP just to post useless crap on a DSS internet forum? Whoever would do that is just a waste of a human being.

Anonymous

And what kind of pathetic person gets a spoofed IP just to post useless crap on a DSS internet forum? (LOOK ABOVE)kneegrows an his imaginary friends

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
No I'm not burned out...I speak from experience here...and as U can see I was right,when I said they will be back tonite!...I have been here a long time (few years) and have learned much about this site,the mods,the troublemakers,and the Ecoustics ways..They prefer to ignore us all and actually create some of these jerks themselves to create TRAFFIC...TRAFFIC = $$$$$...its SO Obvious here!

BTW...I know for a fact from being an admin at other sites where Kneegrows has visited (and I have loggged his IP many times),that he uses an IP spoofer..and he is an old time regular here and very possibly an admin/mod here himself.

also dialup changes the IP constantly and DSL does daily or every bootup usually..only some businesses have a static IP..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
That was a rhetorical question.
You must agree though - it is just a pathetic existence. What a life they have, wasting their time typing that crap out that ends up getting deleted anyway. They are absolutely useless people.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
Sorry my above post was for Anonymous...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
And Thill even if they come back the Admin is still deleting the posts as they are being reported.

BiIIy
Unregistered guest
nothing has worked to make them go away
but if you ignore them, eventually they get bored and go away . :-(

Anonymous

Spanky FTA so true but this is the type of person that looks at kiddy p4rn

BiIIy
Unregistered guest
maybe if their posts get deleted, then they get frustrated also

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
Nice try Kneegrows aka bitchboy,birdman testbaby etc...reverse it on me ...the best defense is an offense,so accuse me of doing your dirty mod work here...I mod ad good sites...not here where U guys play games and invent new cartoon characters...i see U brought the character analman back ..who's next, Larry?...U do this every time,somebody ignores U or gets on your case!...U must be making big $$$ with Ecoustics and a mole for the FCC as well..

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
Spanky and others...Have U noticed my thread " IGNORE THE JERKS" has been deleted!...

now why do U think that was?

for the good of the heplful people like U and others?

NO!...its because the JERKS are also the MODS here!...the Jerks hate being ignored, and mods all like the attention and power too...

Username: Thehitch

Old Town, Fla. Dixie

Post Number: 3
I am a newbee to computing and find the cowpies that are thrown absolutely amusing. As to annominity, what I say on the net I`ll say to your face and don`t need to hide behind a false front, hell you don`t like what I say I`ll gladly provide you with my address and we`ll discuss it face to face. Maybe if there was no hiding the cry babies could dry thier eyes, but then I`d have no fun.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
uuuuuuhhh................okay, that was inspirational oldtownsteve, you're a real stand up guy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 221
IGNORE THE JERKS!...its the only thing that does bother them...and allows for helpul DSS forums here..The JERKS want attention..do NOT give it to them!...they only disrupt everyone and side track the purpose of these forums..

Ecoustics doesn't care about them here, because Ecoustics are not too enthused about even having these DSS forums here talking about illegal piracy...Ecoustics has many legal forums here that are more "prosperus" for them...audio, computers, gaming, stereos, home theatre, car accessories etc forums..

We must run these forums ourselves and in the only way that works...IGNORE them!...Ecoustics has a bigger plate than these DSS forums..

The MarIboro Man
Unregistered guest
OK.
the tough cookie club ( h3lt3r_sk3lt3r, Spanky FTA, Slo_hand2 and myself ) are now on operation IGNORE.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 178
lol marlboro thats always been best but when it get to the point that it was we all get tired or reading foolish, childish posts and wasting our time.
so we will continue to try to get these ppl banned, so that we might have a decent site here for ppl the really want to enjoy discussing FTA.

BiIIy
Unregistered guest
another thing that's working is if you report the posts from those malicious guys here
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/22.html
then the Admin deletes those posts.
and its like with graffiti ..... the guys like to see their post on the threads
but if you errase them, then they get really frustrated and pissed

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
I see many posts were deleted last night from the past 3 days..from BOTH the troublemakers and the helpers

Bronze Member
Username: Klemper

Post Number: 47
Good call

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
I think the Admin works from M-F so the weekends get a little out of hand, but at least all the troublemakers posts are gone for now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
Yeah looks alot cleaner now, Spanky and others when you post complaints in that forum, start new threads, works alot faster.

Anonymous

Good job guys!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us