First FTA receiver

Username: Learningsats

Post Number: 7
Can anyone suggest a decent FTA receiver for around $150 - 180? Has to have MPEG-2, blindsearch, nice menus, autoroll, and any other cool features.

Thanks!

Post Number: 8
By the way I asked this question because I have read so many posts with people saying this and that receiver is great or crap. For example, I have read that Pansats are great but then I read all these problems people have had with them and having to reflash. Or like today I read a thread on some brand I never heard of "Orasat". Very long thread with some spammer saying it was great but someone wise warned everyone about it. So I want to know what would you guys buy today if you have $150 - 180 to spend? I already have my dish.

thanks

Bronze Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 25
pansat 2700 for $140, mpeg2, blind scan, menues, epg, other cool features :-), but you won't find a nag2 autoroll bin on any receiver just yet.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
again, pansat 2500's had problems not 2700's.

As far as orasat and a certain spammer, listen to that someone wise and don't buy it.

Post Number: 9
Thanks H3! I'll research the 2700 now.

Do I have to worry about what has been happening to some individuals with their pansats crashing and having to get special flash routines to revive their machines or was that limited to just a certain model?

Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
2500 clones, however the latest bin has no clone killer codes, it's clean.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us