Fta help

TripleH
Unregistered guest
i am intrested in buying a good fta. Now i am new to them and i was wondering how you program them to get the channels and what channels you get. I also want to no which is some of the best ones to buy and if there expected to be up and running for a while.

boxxerb
Unregistered guest
Dear TripleH,

If you want the best and a VERY easy to use box i suggest orasat 5.0 it is the best and easiest to use. However it cost $250-$275 if i were you i would get orasat 5.0 the cool sat is easy to use but it does not offer as much features. The receiver comes with a wire that hooks up to your PC you download the file on PC then send it to receiver and DONE ! its great you get hbo show time pay per view all tvchannels you could want. sooo easy soo much free tv channels

well good luck it is very easy to use. you will just love it get the orasat 5.0 it is soo easy i love it no more hard boxes.

Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 4
@TripleH

Since the future of the fta is unknown at this point don't buy anything expensive, I'd say get one of the pansats or viewsats (which are around $100-200) since they get most of the support.

Say you buy something expensive and it ceases to work once the full nag2 rolls out, at least that way you won't be sh** out of luck.

TripleH
Unregistered guest
thanks for the infor guys
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us