Good Free To Air Receiver Store ??

ftastoreslooking
Unregistered guest
any one know a great free to air satellite receiver store?!?!? or stores??

jamjem
Unregistered guest
how do i open a dishnet card i know the password but it just doesnt seem to open. it still says locked. is there another way to open it???

VERY-GOOD-STORE
Unregistered guest
YES, 1230 Sheppard ave unit#-1
ask for Moe

sarachang
Unregistered guest
http://www.ftastoresguide.com/

never buy off any website not listed there they list over 125 stores and rank them they dont own stores or anything fta so trustable.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 164
jamjem..if you cant find your password,write a virgin eeprom to the ird and the password should be gone.

The receiver password is located in the eeprom and is simple as heck to read using hexworkshop.
Remember that the eeprom is only 2K so you can Jtag and read/save the eeprom in mere seconds
if you don't have a copy already. You do NOT need the TSOP file to find the password.

Anyway, just open hexworkshop and then open the eeprom.bin file and you will see two lines in
the top window of hexworkshop. Just scroll down in the eeprom file until you come to this line:

0000031E

Your password will be there in the right window as plain as day. If you look on the line I mentioned
above you will see the password is concealed in the same fashion as it was on 225 and
lower 3X 3X 3X 3X in part of that line.

Dick has simply moved the info from the TSOP to the eeprom with the format unchanged.

I hope this helps some of you that are having problems with this. God knows I have read
dozens of threads on this around the net and I finally got our answer!!!!

Happy testing

2700, 2800, 3700, 3900, 4700, 4900

With your remote control, press:
Menu>6>3>info>Right arrow(browse)>left arrow(theme),
then the memory dump will pop up, using the down arrow key,
go to line #NVM 01C0, and there 4 sets hex # on that line,
and the password # you looking for is on the 3rd set.
you will see something like 12340000, the 1st four # are you password in reverse order,
so your password will is 3412.

DP 301, 3100

With your remote control, press "menu", then "6" (system setup),
then "3"(diagnostics), now press "info", then "right", then "left"
you should be in the Memory Dump Page now,
scroll down (press "down") to line NVM 0320,
look to the 2nd column on right, your 4 digit password should be there,
seperated by 3's
For example, if your password is 9999, the number should look like
this: 39393939........

I have researched this also and yes, the willem programmer will program the AM29F800BT.
You will need the 48 pin tsop adapter.

Note: Most units use the 5v version of this chip but some are 3.3v.
You need to find the datasheet using the exact nomenclature.

From what I can tell the chip is a bottom boot "AM29F800BB" not a top boot "AM29F800BT"

thill1951idel
Unregistered guest
thill1951 your a huge help to him thanks man.

And thats to ftastoreslooking for the question i checked out a few stores on that website and placed the order.

VERY-GOOD-STORE2
Unregistered guest
yea great place i buy off them also well the stores listed on there anyhow go to the top 10 stores and buy off one of them.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 173
This FTA store site and Guide is the biggest crap I have seen..most sites are not well known...and the linked Guide site blows his own horn by listing his own site as the best at in both the USA and best in Canada...now thats a good trick...LOL

Informant
Unregistered guest
I noticed the same garbage. Shameless self promoting website. It is probably the same guy who is spamming the Orasat everywhere because they list it as the most recommended reciever?
What a joke.
Stay away from FTASTORESGUIDE.COM

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us