Kusat software

Username: Yadlehi

Post Number: 1
Does anyone know where to get the program for nagara2?

Bronze Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 34
I think you need to flash your kusat to a digiwave 7000 then you can apply the digiwave's n2 bin.
You might want to ask at al7bar. tk in their digiwave forum to verify what to do.

Username: Yadlehi

Post Number: 2
thank u spanky :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Since you said thanks, I found this at another site (www.hashhu .com if you want to try them)

Load with FTLink3.4 Here are the instructions
Download and unzip XXX 303b_130 _091405_n2_faster_EPG_PPV_X_Version and Ftlink 3.4 attached
1- Open FLlink 3.4 exe
2- Setup Com and choose you serial port comport(Com 1 for most pcs) (if it give you error, do not worry go to step 3)
3- Click Upgrade Software (keep channel list). It will open a window "Sorry, the software is only provided for whole upgrade if continue, channel list and satellite info will alter. Continue?". PRESS OK
4- Browse XXX 303b_130 _091405_n2_faster_EPG_PPV_X_Version file and double click on it.
5- Download will start. Display will go from D0001 to D0100 then - - - -, then from F0001 to F0100, the GOOD.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT TURN RECEIVER OFF or DO NOTHING until you see GOOD on Display.
6- TURN Receiver OFF from back switch., then back ON . Display will show boot then 0.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
If that bin isn't working very well you could try the 'DIGIWAVE 7000 9-15-05.bin' which seems to be popular with kusat users (available at hashhu. com also)

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 165
spanky since you found hashHU have you found future-fta.com it is bl's site

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Yeah, it's seems good for pansat only, but i am registered there also.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
I like curious contraptions, al7 and dssnewbies also.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us