Tp search

Bronze Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 95
Why on some transponders the quality is low and others it isnt.Id like to search some transponders with missing channels but quality is too low with the bin IM using.I have had these channels before such as the 457,458 ,461 ,462 pay per views.
Digiwave 7000 -092205 bin

Bronze Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 14
I think you need to improve your satellite dish reception. Go to the weakest transponder and try very minor adjustments to your dish until it improves to a higher quality level. Those 4 channels you are naming are on 3 different transponders. The bin should not change your reception quality. Are all your setup settings correct such as diseqc and 22khz etc.? Did you change your channel list recently?

Bronze Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 96
Setup is what it supposed to be I think it is reception also,just wanted another opinion . thankyou

bmsd
Unregistered guest
Gents, maybe you can help me. I just need the freq to scan to get these two groups of channels:

520-533
550-575

Even when i do a blind scan, cant seem to pick those up. If I do an advanced scan on a specific freq, then I do get some of the channels I'm missing, but i cant find these anywhere. Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
for 520-533 scan these:
12253,12530,12632 and 12661

for 550-575 scan these:

This is for a non-dishpro setup.

bmsd
Unregistered guest
When you say non-dishpro setup??? I am indeed using a "dishpro" setup. Is there a different way for dp setup?

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
For 520-533:
If you have dishpro then take those numbers above and subtract them from 25600. So for example 25600-12253= 13347 for dishpro. Scan tp frequency 13347 and continue for the rest.
For channels 550-575:
Scan these transponder numbers :10,12,17,18,21 on 119 and 24 and 25 on 110

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
If it is the sports channels you are after you could try the following to save scanning all the time:

The above transponder numbers listed are also the transponders for the following channels:

1. FOX Sports regional channels (409-437)
2. Sports ALT channels (445-452)
3. SKDL Channels (9910-9917)

Most channel lists will already have these channels in the list. If you don't have these channels in your list then get a new dishpro channel list.

Here's what to do:
Take that group of channels above and mark them as favorites in your channel list. Call it whatever you like. Now when you're looking for a game, just go to the favorites list and you'll find the game you're looking for in one of these three locations. If you don't find it, DN is not uplinking it.

What DN is doing is taking the games from those transponders and merely adding another SID to the uplink. That second SID will contain a number somewhere between 540-548 (for the Hockey games). That is how the game is being broadcast on both the regular feeds and the package that DN calls "NHL Center Ice". Once the game is over, the secondary SID uplink is taken down.

This will stop the unnecessary pre-game scanning and you can start enjoying the games. This should work for all NHL, MLB and NBA games.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us