Newb help!!!

Username: Bluesi00

Post Number: 3
i already have a pansat 2500a running. i was wondering if i wanted to get another one running in a different room how would i do it?? do i need to buy another reciever? i've never actually done this myself. the one we have running already was installed by some guy.

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 78
U can run cable direct from receiver to receiver to copy info, and then hook up RG6 cable to the disque switch from the new receiver..

Post Number: 5
does that mean that i will have to see the same channel on both tv's?? also where do i buy a reciever and do i have to do anything to it?? sorry for the noob questions...

h3lt3r sk3lt3r
Unregistered guest
@Marcos Guerrero

No, you'll be able to view different channels, hence two different recievers.

Like LK said when you get another reciever just hook it up to the one you already have and copy it's setup info.

I don't know if alot of dealers have the 2500 readily available since 2700's are not that expansive anymore and are widely available from any dss dealer or ebay.

Post Number: 6
so will there be a problem if i have a 2500 and copy the info to a 2700??? thanks for all the help guys.

bobt
Unregistered guest
lost my cord for 2500!! ne1 have current key codes?

bobt
Unregistered guest
lost my cord for 2500!! ne1 have current key codes?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
No straight rs232 cable,then NO TV..U will need this cable anytime U update the bin/flash...go to radio shack and buy one...DB9 RS232 both female ends..

BTW...no more inputting key codes...now U just update the bin/flash

bobt
Unregistered guest
got the cable, now what do i do. be gentle it's my first time

bobt
Unregistered guest
im a newb that had a friend flashing my sat, she's moved now i need to do it myself. ne1 got step by step so i dont screw up my reciever? greatly appreciated

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
Now U start a lengthy 2 week reading program..Nobody can post all at once EVERTHING U need to know...BUT there are How to Guides/Manuals U can read to learn how to program your FTA receiver and hook up all the hardware and then watch TV...Good Luck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us