Echo7 119 ???

Anonymous

Seems I've seen a lot of complaints about the signal on 119. I used to have a signal of aprox. 68 myself and can barely get a 63% now (Kewlsat)? I sold my friend a Pansat 2500 and he said he used to have 90% and is down to 60% with out the dish being moved??? That and the glitching & freezing has me wondering what Charlies up to??? LK is back for now, Thank goodness! TV has been good lately dispite the minor problems, what's your view on this Thrill???AKA Lk??? I also observed last time I had the meter out installing a quad LNB holder, that the signal signals on all sats seemed to pulsate high and then lower & repeat??? Seemed steadier back last April on original setup?

Bronze Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 12
As long as you see 95-100% quality, you should be able to view all the channels. You are watching a digital stream and the broadcast has built in error corrections, the glitching and freezing is not from the 119 bird itself. So as long as you get a high quality level, you will get the best picture possible and should not be worrying about the signal level as much.

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 64
Spanky said it all...119 signal has NOT changed..U are either having hardware or software problems if your signal strength has diminished progressively since last April..and since its "progressive",it sounds like hardware problems...cables,connections getting worse but usually either they are good or do not work at all..how about maybe trees,leaves and line of sight or weather during the summer months..again E7 signals have not weakened.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us