How to clone dishnet cards?

Username: Cougar694u

Post Number: 1
(sorry if i type like a 12 yr old, i was ran into on my motorcycle 5 days ago and can only use one hand)

my brother is a dealer, so he's got a vendor card that has lots of channels. we used to program the old hu cards. i looked at our programmer (t911 i think) but the pins don't seem to line up.

i tried the card in multiple receivers and works, so it doesn't appear to be married to it.

what programmer and software can i use to clone this card? i asked him about getting another, but he said they'll kill his current card if he gets a new one. sorry, i'd search but i feel like crap and it's a pain to search & sift through irrelevent crap.

Bronze Member
Username: Max5wm

Post Number: 53
Shove that card down your mother's butt crack and slap in a PIN number, biotch.

Min Power
Unregistered guest
Just cause your mother loves you bangin her all the time doesn't mean others are like that. If you hadn't been pimped out at the age of 4 to help your mother smack addiction you might understand things a little better dick-breath.
Now Phuck Off and go away littlebitch

Username: Cougar694u

Post Number: 2
pu55ies

Username: Dish_man

Post Number: 8
these don't require cards,and work excellent:.....
I bought this receiver, works excellent!!!!

"Pansat 3500s is the newest best free to air satellite receiver works on nagra vision 2 and for a affordable price! We offer the pasant 3500s at a unbeatable price. The pansat is the only free to air satellite receiver with MP3 audio file decoding!

Nagara Vision 2
MP3 File Decoding
SD (Secure Digital) memory card interface (Flash upgrade / back up, MP3)
100 Satellites, 5,000 Channels programmable TV and radio program
More memory (2Mb Flash, 16Mb SDRam)
Improved Blind Search (Power Scan)
On Screen Display, On Screen Channel Guide
FREE 2 Year Factory Warranty
Pansat 3500S Free To Air Receiver"

Pansats Newsest Receiver
Here They Are:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/PANSAT-3500S-SATELLITE-RECEIVER_W0QQitemZ5818437342QQcategory Z61386QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.ca/PANSAT-3500S-SATELLITE-RECEIVER_W0QQitemZ5818441752QQcategory Z61386QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

h3lt3r sk3lt3r
Unregistered guest
John Doe really??? Please tell me how I can be one of the first ones to qualify for this absolutely great deal!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us