Mitsubishi problem , Same but different

jca
Unregistered guest
I just took delivery of my WS-55515. Everything works fine except for 1 thing. When I leave the TV turned off for an extended period of time, I come back to find the green timer light flashing. I then have to do a system reset to get the TV to turn on. From that point, it works great until I turn it off and leave it off for an extended period. This is sort of a reverse of the problem that other people seem to have with Mutsubishi. I am hoping this is a setting issue or something like that. I really cannot schedule a repair because if a tech comes out he will just do the system reset, at which point the TV will work flawlesly for several hours. Does anyone know what would cause this? i have already replaced my older belkin surge protector with a newer model from Newpoint. I am concerned that it may be preceding a bigger hidden problem that will surface completly after my warranty expires.

Hatch
Unregistered guest
I have a less than 5 year old Mitsubishi rear projection HD Tv WS55-907. It recently failed due to a leaking CRT which leaked onto one of the electronic boards. I'm told repair costs are $1500, utilizing a rebuilt CRT and mother Board because Mits. no longer makes the part(s)Imagine my dismay after spending a sig. $$$ amount for the unit. What is one to do ???!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us