Pansat2700

AMbrice
Unregistered guest
Ive been shopping around and i think ive come to the conclusion that the pansat 2700 is the best receiver for a decent price. Now ive heard about pansat messing with the BIN so the receiver wont work..should i stay away from this receiver or am i safe to go? Id like to know from a pros point of view being that im fairly new to all of this. Thanks guys

P O D
Unregistered guest
Pansats have the most clones of their units out there. In efforts to stop all the success of the cloned counterparts they have Nagra2 bins with built in clone killer coding so that people who purchased clones lost their units if they tried using Pansat bins. There was a flaw in one of the bins done by BLACKLIST which ended up damaging some of the real Pansat units and pissing a lot of loyal Pansat customers off. The 2700 was never affected by the flawed bins and would be a good choice of receiver to purchase. If you need support or further info join Pansat's support site - [link removed] (safe & free) and check their discussion boards on the 2700.

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 123
Hello, this is Okay Krafts again.

Yes, it is true, the new hack for Nagravision 2 is out, and working! Blacklist has cracked the code. All channels are now OPEN AND FREE!! Adult and PPV channels open!!

If you need all the info you need to upgrade your pansat, from video how to's, to uploader software, to channel lists to download, it has every software to get free channels from dish network.

This cd includes my email support if you need help in getting started, or have any question on installing.
If you need this cd, it will be available this week to fta receiver owners, it is discounted to $25.00. This is postage paid.

use this link to get the info you need to get started:

[link removed] hipping=1&currency_code=USD&notify_url=http%3A//www.authpro.com/cgi-bin/pcs/payp al_ipn.cgi&bn=CGI-City.AuthPro.hosted&on0=account&os0=bestftafiles&amount=25.00& item_name=N2+CD+INVOICE&item_number=N2+CD
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us