An open apology

TomBong
Unregistered guest
Just wanted to say publicly how sorry I am for carrying on like I have been for the last couple of months. I recieved word today that I have been banned from these boards for my behavior. I really thought I was doing a good thing but it's clear to me now that I have really just been trolling for attention and enjoying the frustration my posts caused to others on these boards. I don't really have any friends and have to admit that my life is in general pretty pointless. I just feel so powerless in the "real" world sometimes that tilting at corporate windmills here on the interwebs is the only way I can feel like I'm taking control.

Anyway, I'll still be around from time to time but it's clear that my presence here is unwelcome. Goodbye.

TomBong
Unregistered guest
IT has always been clear my presence has not been welcome. Alternative opinion is never welcome.
Those who rock the money trail are never welcome.
Those who try to protect the unknowing and nieve from making mistakes are never welcome.

But yes I will be around from time to time ......tilting the corporte windmills in the comsumer's favor despite the "enthusiasts" who are never a good source of information.

If we all listened to them we would be spending $2000 for receivers and $15000 for speakers!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us