CHANNEL LISTINGS

Bronze Member
Username: 111283

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 11
Where can I get a listing of the channels I should be getting for sats 110 and 119 ?

I'm not sure if I'm getting all the channels I should be getting. There also seems to be a lot of overlap between the two satellites in terms of the same channels appearing on both sats.

Unregistered guest
Check the "Charlie moved channels" thread, there is a channel list and template to download that someone posted.

Anonymous

Hi, can anyone help me find my way home to 110 &119 positions from Bellexpress view????
HELP!

ano
Unregistered guest
Hi guys,
Last few days, as you all know, charlie is moving channels, I found out that the Spice Ultimate does not come back for me after rescanning, does anyone have same problem and solved it? If Yes, How, please let us know.

This afternon charlie are putting up some new local channels though, I did not find out for what region those channels are for, anybody knows?

ohhhhhhh brother lol
Unregistered guest
get a job and pay someone who knows what there doing mines fine ilmao

Anonymous

I ran a scan and I got many more channels( over 800), especially on 119. Some don't come in although they were found on the scan. Is there a way to get them in?

h3lt3r sk3lt3r
Unregistered guest
Do you guys ever bother to check Charlie's own website? Channel guide is up to date and actually shows you which channel moved where or better yet why not use the echostar package (assuming you're either using a dish500 or a superdish) and forget about shifting channels manually.

Username: Satreactor

Post Number: 1
all the info you search for is here.everything is free and all the staff here are friendly,will help all they can.

www.satreactor.com

Username: Satreactor

Post Number: 2
all the info you search for is here.everything is free and all the staff there are friendly,they will help all they can.

www.satreactor.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us