Read if you are expert....

Anonymous

I have problem. I bought 2lnb since I want to watch both 110 and 119. Right now, I get ESPN so I guess that is 119? I want to make 110 work but how can I get both? I bought a reserve splitter hooked on to both, but when I test, I get full signal and quality for both but when I scan channel, it only comes out with ESPN side (119?)
Is 110 not connected correctly?

HELP!!!!

h3lt3r sk3lt3r
Unregistered guest
When you say splitter do you mean a sw21 or a diseq switch, in either case you'll have to change settings for both lnbs in your reciever. For example if you were using a diseq switch, you'd asign 119 to #1 and 110 to #2 or visa versa.

Bosox
Unregistered guest
If using plastic U need a SW switch...if using FTA, U need a disque switch and correct antenna settings in your system menu as helter skelter explained...119 to port 1, 110 to port 2, and try vice versa if no luck the first time..

First try hooking each 110, then 119 directly from dish to receiver (then a simple scan) to ensure your LNB's are aligned correctly and are receiving both signals correctly...then install and use the correct switch and settings to receive both signals..always do a hard reboot lastly (back of receiver power off,wait 1 minute,power on)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us