BEV- FTA...is it possible?

RustyOn
Unregistered guest
If I have a correctly pointed BEV dish (same fimware as Dishnetwork in the U.S.A.), can I plug an FTA and get TV?

Simple question.

How do I do this?

Complicated?

Bronze Member
Username: Max5wm

Post Number: 41
Impossible right now with no emulator, and your sister is a slutt. I did her in the butt.

RustyOn
Unregistered guest
Thanks for your response, but the aggravation was totally unrecalled for; it isn't even funny.

LOST IN ORBIT .
Unregistered guest
A lot of emotionally challenged people who have not found them self yet on this forum. Ignore them. Software is being written and tested as we speak. If it pans out n2 is cracked 100% wide open! You can then invest with confidence in fta hardware patient.

RustyOn
Unregistered guest
Thanks Lost IN ORBIT.

Anonymous

I just put quad LNB holder with 4 Dave LNBs and did a scan on 91w Nimiq1&3 and pulled in aprox. 220 channels, so whats up??? I noticed about 20 of them have N1 after their title, I have about 3 PPV, 2 HBO,2 Sho, Pl@yboy and another hard core adult channel. Obviously everthing must not be N2 yet on Bev??? I watched 3 episodes of my ol favorite M.A.S.H on the Hallmark channel, I also noticed there seems to be several Spanish channels and most seem to be like NBC, ABC, FOX type channels with American sitcoms. I was totally surprised to pull so many channels in on a scan of 91w as I thought there to be nothing to veiw from the talk on the forums.

dodo_bird
Unregistered guest
That's because your dish and LNB are pulling in the Echostar 6/8 channels - not Nimiq. Check www. lyng$at.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us