Pansat 2700a

anin
Unregistered guest
I just got this receiver for my dad. Was wondering where I can get the program to download onto the receiver. Can someone please help me.

Thanks

h3lt3r sk3lt3r
Unregistered guest
dss central, al7bar tk, dss-newbies, future-fta, and hundreds of other fta sites.

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 129
Hello, I will download all necessary software and channel lists onto a new pansat 2700, deliver it to your home, and all you have to do is hook it to your tv, i'll include a cd for you to upgrade it, with all necessary software utilities.

[link removed]

Anonymous

Anyone please tell me what's flash update fail?
I'm try to downlaod new release 2500a software. What did I do wrong?. Thanks!

header108
Unregistered guest
Anonymous:
First you have to go back to your factory settings,then reboot the receiver and add the 224 bin on it then turn it off and reboot it and load the 255 bin on it and the then hook it up to TV and setup your Sat that you are aimed at and do a SAT scan it well take about 25 min then watch TV.

h3lt3r sk3lt3r
Unregistered guest
@Anonymous

Check your rs232 cable (make sure it's straight-through, NOT x-over), make sure you're using the correct bin, as well as the correct uploader (i.e. GTRom, etc.)

Username: Dishstream

Post Number: 5
what is meant by go back to factory setting and rebooting the receiver, If I am starting with a new receiver what steps I have to do, should I just load the new bin and hookit up, and do the sat scan ( why we do it), and what about channel list, when we will load it or we dont need it if doing sat scan.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 164
nademm go to www.FTACentral.comm all the info you need.
PS "READ" and "READ MORE!!!"

Username: Dishstream

Post Number: 6
I visted ftacentral, what they have the usual, bin files and programs like gtrom loader and chanel master, I understand the proceedure but I am looking for answers of the specific questions I asked.
Thanks

h3lt3r sk3lt3r
Unregistered guest
@nadeem khan

1. Factory settings reset is in the box's menu.
2. Go back to factory settings before flashing with new bin.
3. Do a sat scan to get the up to date channels.
4. No, you don't need a channel list when doing a blind scan.

dingdong
Unregistered guest
Need help
After I download bin 118 to 2700a
my receiver is freezing.What wrong ?

Bronze Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 94
You could try to do a factory reset from the menu, then re-flash receiver with the 118 bin and then do a blind scan. Did you get the bin from a reliable site? Try future-fta.com for pansat files.

Bronze Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 67
@dingdong

The new n2 bins tend to have some channels freeze for a second or two, what is your situation? Do they freeze to the point that you have to rock the channels or even turn the receiver off/on?

Bronze Member
Username: Kingdom

Post Number: 15
is Pansat 2700 E working with these bins....?

Username: Shark7105

Post Number: 1
I have bought a new Pansat 2700a. What I have to do to see full dish network channels

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
@HHC

You have to read, all information you need is here and here:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/168756.html

Username: Unknownnnn

OKAY im so mad.. i got the pansat 2700A for my dad and like... there was no set up guide to it..so like... idk how the hell im going to set it up... if anyone here knows where maybe i could umm look one up on the internet will you PLEASE PLEASE email me the link to sochickx1@wmconnect.com

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 341
its right above U..there are pansat 2700 manuals at every site!

Silver Member

Post Number: 343
Dina...read this link...U might want to try [link removed] as mentioned in the link

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/171016.html

Unregistered guest
I just got the pansat 2700a sat system and i dont which is the guide button on the remote. How am i supposed to know whats giving on the channels next.

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
@plagurst

EPG = Electronic Program Guide

Username: Scorpion

Chatham, Ontario Canada

im a newbie i have a pansat 2700a how do i add another sat to my current list?

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
@miguel carneiro

Menu>Installation>Edit TP/Satellite>New

Anonymous

I just purchase my Pansat 2700A and I need Nagra 2 files. Who can help?

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
@Anonymous

dsscentral .net

Username: Dssdt1

Ontario Canada

@h3ly3r_sk3lt3r

I was wondering as a new explorer into the world of FTA what would be the best receiver to get into.

I have noticed so many kinds and I was not sure which would be best...pansat 2500/2700... digiwave...???

Which would be easiest to work with and find software for???

Thank You

Dssdt1

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
@dssdt1

Pansat 2700a is good for the buck and is easy to operate (at $149), Viewsat Platinum is a slightly better unit same ease of operation, faster processor, more ram, faster EPG (around $200).

I would also suggest that you steer clear of pansat 2500's, because you might get stuck with a cheap knock-off clone.

itsme
Unregistered guest
@h3lt3r_sk3lt3r
Where can I find a software to falsh Pansat 2700a
Thanks

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
@h3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Thank You for your help.... I did a little more reading and they both seem pretty simple to use and load

Would a 2700E be alright... opperate the same as the 2700A same software????

Again Thank You

Dssdt1

Silver Member

Post Number: 472
They both use the exact same software!...and a pansat 2700 is fine...and [link removed] has all the 2700 software files U need..and the How to manuals also..U must register there first to view the files and forums..its all FREE!

Silver Member

Post Number: 473
The Pansat 2700E is similar to the Pansat 2700A in every way, except that it does not have a Channel 3/4 output. You must use the VIDEO or S-VHS input on your TV or Home Theatre system with this receiver (which is much better than using a Channel 3/4 input anyway!). This is not a clone, this is an official Pansat receiver!.

Use the same software as U do on the Pansat 2700A...

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
WOW!! Thanks for the quick reply... I think I will buy this unit and try this whole FTA thing out.... lol

Dssdt1

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
If someone can PM the best place to buy from in Canada that would be great....

Thank YOu

DssDt1

Anonymous

I have one extra receiver brand new I bough for a friend and he already had one. Pansat 2700A(with Cable and Diseq)

if anyone interested.

Anonymous

I have one extra receiver brand new I bough for a friend and he already had one. Fortec Lifetime Ultra(with Cable and Diseq)

if anyone interested.

Username: Laxey34

Miami, FL United States

Post Number: 8
Get all the updated FTA Files at ftacentral*com

Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 2
My pansat 2700a is down, how shall I reprogram it
Thanks

Username: Laxey34

Miami, FL United States

Post Number: 10
Hey! There is a lot of stuff on this forum you can learn if you are willing to read. What is the problem with your Pansat 2700? All we know is that it is down.

Username: Jack7877

Sunrise, Fl Usa

Post Number: 4
hey!i have a new pansat 2700 a brand new i need to know how can i make it working because i download the solfware on it it still show scramed or bad channels please help me

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 251
Go into Parental Control, then Second Pin, Enter 0000 and then hit Set Default Key.Upload

Mitul
Unregistered guest
Hi all,
I am trying to get my parents Pansat 2700A working, they use it to get those Hindi/International channels on 61.5 west.
I got the following bin
X-87BL_0501008_118_api(N).bin

We got it loaded on my dad's friends 2700A, entered the keys for Nagra2 and it was working. Then we tried ours, flashed it, and when he connected it to the TV, the "Parental Control" menu was greyed out, I couldn't access it. I'm stuck. Did I do something wrong? Tried reflashing, didn't work.
Please help me get my parents off my back :-)

2700A_User
Unregistered guest
I have the lastest Bin and keys for a 2700A. Still not working, any suggestions???

I want to buy the Lifetime Ultra
Unregistered guest
How much do you want for the Lifetime Ultra?
Are you on Toronto Can!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us