DSSFTP.COM and DSS MILI RIPOFFS

no1b4me
Unregistered guest
These guys steal files to post then charge you to download, what a gaff... these are the same crooks that lied to their readers to take revenge on a guy that wouldn't take product bak, the last corker was some guy claiming his wife was dying and soliciting donations...

one site to avoid like the plague

they don't even screen their files for viruses and only remove them after wide spread damages is done

be aware

Bosox LK
Unregistered guest
Hate to tell U...but NO sites screen their files for viruses!...I mod at many sites too!

and U have some big balls trying to impersonate no1b4me...he knows better than this BS post!

rsriverrat
Unregistered guest
yeah well i am a mod for an FTA related site, koreanf2a, and we DO moderate/scan all files before they are allowed general public use

anon

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 48
SITES that post the latest and recommended files DO screen them for viruses,BUT most sites have also a "members upload" or "File share area" area where these are latest and current files BUT they are donated and uploaded by the members so its impossible to check those files before they are public and uploaded...and all sites will tell U, its the responsibility of the user to have an antivirus program...and its COMMON SENSE TOO!...and everyone one should have a firewall and spyware detector also..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Here's a good site for a FREE PC scan...scans for everything...viruses,spyware,vulnerabilities..and has the fixes also..

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

Username: Getoverit

Post Number: 4
What are some good sites to d/l some .bins from or even how to guides??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
[link removed]
[link removed]
www.gat-s.biz

Username: Getoverit

Post Number: 5
Just to let you know. [link removed] doesn't work.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
sorry..its www.hashhu.c om

FireFly
Unregistered guest
http://virusscan.jotti.org/

Have multiple virus scanners
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help