Help!!! CAN I GET DI$H 110 & 119 W/Single LNB

MR_EYE_OPENER
Unregistered guest
I have a pansat 2700a and an older di$h system the one that came with the echostar box, the heavy, and space taking one. (Just for reference, I know its not used anymore now that I have the pansat). My satellite is also an older model dish, it has a single lnb, but it has 2 outputs on it, does this mean it can get both 110 and 119 satellites? Or does this mean it can control 2 receivers with only 1 lnb. I am able to get 119 channels, but for 110, I get.......NO SIGNAL!!!. Someone please let me know.

ThiIl1951
Unregistered guest
your actual setup can control 2 receivers with that single lnb. but you need a second lnb for the other bird.
( 1 dish with 2 lnbs and a diseq switch )

MR_EYE_OPENER
Unregistered guest
thanks........do you know if I can get 110 channels only with my single lnb and then scan and get 119 channels later. You know, just get some 119 at some time, and then scan for 110 and watch 110 stuff?

Bronze Member
Username: Bjkidd

Post Number: 23
you will have to move the dish each time or just get a dual lnb

THE-KID-RULES
Unregistered guest
-Go to hell LK...Or Thrill 1951 or whatever
nick u are using today...I go one for u "DICKHEAD" MOTHER FU@KER....

jastone
Unregistered guest
dude scan how on the comp or just with the dish

MR_EYE_OPENER
Unregistered guest
JASTONE.......I Meant using the pansat box....scanning for 110 channels and then 119

Bosox LK
Unregistered guest
EYE...think about this for 2 seconds..1 LNB = 1 satellite because it MUST be aimed and aligned towards that 1 satellite and can ONLY receive 1 satellite signal!..like 1 baseball glove is meant to receive/catch 1 baseball... (2 LNB's = 2 satellites/signals...just like 2 baseball gloves can catch 2 baseballs))

so how can U get 2 satellites with 1 LNB...U CANNOT!...U can scan all day long and it wont add another satellite signal to that 1 LNB..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us