Switch

Bronze Member
Username: Klemper

Post Number: 27
Has anyone had a problem with the switch that comes with a digiwave 7000, i can only seem to get one sat working at a time, i have tried every combination and still can only get one to work. I am beginning to think it is the switch itself.

ThiIl1951
Unregistered guest
probably its the swich but first check if your antenna settings are correct.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
What should my antenna setting be i think i have them right, i just tryed a knew switch and same thing, i can get both to work now for a one channel change, then one sat will not get a signal it f@cked

NINA SIMONE
Unregistered guest
THAT HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I HAD A DISEQ SWITCH WITH MY DIGIWAVE
BUT THEN I CHANGED TO DISH PRO LNBS AND IT WORKED
MAYBE YOU CAN ASK AROUND ABOUT THIS POSSIBILITY

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
I now got a dishn$t switch, but same thing

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Unregistered guest
cannot use sw (dishnet) switch with FTA...must use a disque...switches do go bad..also reverse your antenna settings in setup 110-port1, 119- port2, and try vice versa

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Really, I have tried every port and and every setting on my dique , i guess the switch is f*cked. Where can i get one, other than off the net.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Unregistered guest
I think U can figure that part out yourself...U don't need someone else to tell U where to shop for Electronic hardware..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Because that would be hard to point me in right direction

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 132
note: the problem is not the switch it is charlie making all these channel changes and what ever else with the channel changes has caused switches to not work as designed, best option I can offer right now is wait, because I have read that all this switching of channels has also affected paying customers of charlie, and they can't afford to be messing with them or there will be a mass move to dtv.
So just be patient and in a few days all the B/s will stop and we can get some new bins and channel lists to make everyone happy again.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Who is Charlie?

CharIie
Unregistered guest
Im Charlie

ThiIl1951
Unregistered guest
DirecTV is refered to as Dave
Bell Express Vue as Bev
and Dishnetwork as Charlie or Dick

Unregistered guest
I used to have a problem with mine, until i shoved it up your moms a r s e thrill.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Good one you peice of sh$t loser

Bronze Member
Username: Max5wm

Post Number: 55
Best way to test a switch is to first put one finger in your mouth and then one finger in your bunghole. Then switch.

Min Power
Unregistered guest
I can't test the switch cause both my hands are up your mothers crazy wide pus$y, it's probably because she has been norwegian double fukked so many times for a dollar and now she has you pimped out to take her place right? Go suck a fukkin camelcock you little h0mo

LOST IN ORBIT.
Unregistered guest
Does rubbing manure on your scalp promote hair growth? Fertilizer has more uses then agriculture or blowing things up? Please Tell!

Username: Papastratos

Post Number: 9
dreambox 500-s , can anyone help? i got the "switch service not found"

Thank you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us