Help, is this guy trying to rip off an hard working guy...I can't find Dishnet..

NO Papr' TraiL
Unregistered guest
even with a satellite finder. I have a Multistar 2500PF which I had downloaded yesterday at the place I bought it. Once it was finished I checked the channels and there were no PPV's. There were quite a few East Indian and Asian channels though. So, the guy tells me that once I get it home and find the Dishnet satellite to reload the channels and the PPV's should show up. (This guy just knows how to download the boxes and that's it.. nothing else about this fta stuff his Boss is out of town) Anyway I get it home and try to find the Dishnet satellite but can only get 80% quality but 0% level. I can always point it back at the Bell Dish and recieve 90% and 90% everytime. Then I try to find the Dishnet satellite and it's the same thing, over and over! What am I doing wrong..PLEASE, can anyone find it in their heart to help a fellow human being out... help a frustrated human out. P.S. I'm using a Star Choice eliptical dish(not sure how many inches but it's fairly big. I'm guessing 30"), if that matters. Also, I live in BC, Canada. Moochus Moochus Grass-ee-us.

NO Papr' TraiL
Unregistered guest
?

NO Papr' Trail
Unregistered guest
Any1 have a heart?
Help dumb human out...please, my kids deserve to watch cartoons tommorow morning, they've been w/o 2 long. Even if their Dad is just another dumb human who has a ______ of a time figuring out this fta stuff.

thank you to any1 who has the heart 2 help me.
Seriously.

NO Papr' Trail
Unregistered guest
LK?

Please help

If I could I'd byatch slap all these punks 4 you who raise hell here. Maybe the Man is paying these lil monkeys.

BITE-ME
Unregistered guest
-The only thing that u might slap is some head
on me, azz o....How much will u charge to bl_ow
a party of 4 gear box...U dum pile of dog crap.

hhhhhhhhhh
Unregistered guest
can you get your hands on a dishnet dish? ive heard the starchoice dishes only work for starchoice and nothing else its prob something to do with he lnb.try mounting a different lnb on your dish if that dont work get a dishnet dish

sathelp
Unregistered guest
papr'trail....
The guy at the stores has just loaded the bin file. At the most he has a channel list for 61.5 Echostar which has the east indian channels. If u are trying to find the 119 or 110 satellite, You will not get a signal until the channel list is loaded. if it is loaded, and the channel setting are not correct you may still not get a signal. the best is to align yr dish approximately to 119 or 110. then do a satellite scan for the same if channels appear, stop scanning check the channels match up to yr satellite by going to www.lyngs@t.com. once you get one channel. realign the dish till you have a good 80% to 90% signal strength. then do a complete rescan and all yr channels will show up.

NO Papr' Trail
Unregistered guest
Thanks guys,
I tried, in vain, last night to locate the Dishnet sattelite. Even had my bro come over w/ a GPS to figure out where 110% is and someone told me that the Dishnet satellite that I need is approx 10% to the right. Tried and tried and tried...My satellite finder beeps where I think the Dishnet satellite is but the level goes up to 80% but the level stays at 0%. Then I go back to the Bell satellite and the level and quality goes back to 90%. WTF am I doing wrong! I've already missed out on the Pride Bushido tourney and the KOTC PPV on Monday and I'm ready to flip someone!

NO Papr' Trail
Unregistered guest
Sorry I meant that the level goes to 80% but the quality satys at 0%.

thx again.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 735
check your disque switch settings and try 119-1 110-2 just move them around till you find the right ones.......

hope this helps
Unregistered guest
If you have a motor or not you can change your motor angle and/or dish angle to get a better strength. You need to fine tune your dish to get a good strength...the bigger the dish the better also.

Bronze Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 89
Yiu probably had the dish pointed right but something is amiss with program, channel list or disec switch.Do you have any transponders?By the way pride was great

U-STUPID-B_A_S_T_A_R_D
Unregistered guest
-NO PAPER TRAIL-No fu@kin brain, u stupid azz o..
Go fu@k a duck u stupid bird.

NO Papr' Trail
Unregistered guest
Fluckk, had this guy come over yesterday who said he knows what's up, and he couldn't find $$hit. Same thing Quality 80% level %. We do have the stupid dish pointed at the right satellite. WTF.

A LITTLE DOGeeeeeee TIME
Unregistered guest
You need to pull the dish out of your azz to get
it to work on all channels....Just ask Colin.

BIG BOSS MAN
Unregistered guest
THANK YOU, IT WORKS FINE NOW.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us